Nugz / nugget farm

My experience as well. More room for the roots, the bigger the fruits :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:

8 Likes

@Mark0427 thanks for the info. I’m in 5 gallon right now for my photos but was going to drop to 3’s for my auto run next. Now I’ll definitely just go right back into the 5’s. Thank you!
:+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Praying for for a speedy recovery and Back to 100%

1 Like

Thnak you, feeling better now and back to work.:sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Great to hear…
I’m still catching up on your thread
Out of likes and you sir have some monsters!!
Well grown indeed! :pray:t4::facepunch:

1 Like

Do one in a 3 and one in a 5 and compare and see what u think is best way to go about it. Lots say smaller im opposite lol. Try and get the most of my plant but I havnt been doing much with them i basically let them go natural and clean the bottoms up I usually get 5 to 9 oz from my autos I’m still fighting getting the hold on autos as i feed them to vigorous and think that’s what causes my looser buds and foxtails alot on my autos for some reason.

2 Likes

My first landscaping boss always said, β€œbig roots means big stalks means big leaves means big buds.” I’m going to cloth pots when my present grow finishes. After the autos I’m going to grow 1 Blue Dream so I can fill that 4x4 with one plant before I retire the tent.

4 Likes

It is possible idk with an auto to fill it they have a mind of their own but def able to fill a 4x4 with 1 photo for sure.

4 Likes

I meant a photo for the one plant challenge. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh well do it do it. Lol

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to all my gro bros and sis’s. Hope you have a wonderful day :sunglasses::v::heart:

10 Likes

I concur with what Nugs is saying Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Funny story, when I was in the Army in Germany back in the 80’s . I wondered why the other countries didn’t celebrate thanksgiving. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you very much… if you have a journal going tag me in if you dont mind. And happy Thanksgiving to you :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

@Blastfact … also meant to add very nice looking girl you have there :sunglasses:

@Took1-4theteam … heres the nuggett farm :sunglasses:

1 Like

Right on :+1: thanks

1 Like

Hey Nug hope all is well with you and family :family: :pray::muscle:t2::100:

2 Likes

Weekly update
@repins12 Arachnid Pie is starting week 8 of flower. All 3 are fat and dense and smelling delicious. Absolutely covered with trichs. Gonna be a nice Christmas gift.

16 Likes

Definitely be a White Christmas :metal:

4 Likes

17 Likes