Nugz / nugget farm

Good looking ladies right there!!! :100:

2 Likes

Good yo see and hear from you NUG61. WE ALL MISSED YOU BROTHER

5 Likes

Thank you Robert… playing a little catch up on all the posts. :sunglasses:

1 Like

A few extra pics of @repins12…Arachnid Pie = white widow and american pie cross.

14 Likes

@repins12 Critical Red Hour Glass = white widow and XXL cross… one day after topping.

14 Likes

everything is rocking, well done brother

2 Likes

Thanks bro. and belated Happy Birthday :sunglasses: :beers:

1 Like

its was my Cannaversary, i made it a year lol. im here for good

5 Likes

That arachnid pie is looking sweet very nice :v:

5 Likes

They are putting on some dense buds and vey frosty. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

They look thick af dude. :heart_eyes::fire:

4 Likes

They are brother…looks like they may bulk more the next few weeks and should be ready. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Let me ask ya, in your experiance do autos get any bigger/better in a 5 gallon over a 3 gallon bag? Or do you get more out of 2 3 gallon when space is limited?

3 Likes

I really couldnt say, ive only grown in five gallon. The auto pots are 3 gallon i think. We will see how they turn out. :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

@Fatz1973 … heres the nuggett farm :sunglasses:

1 Like

@NUG61 much appreciated!! I see you are quite well dialed in. I will peruse your wares. Thank you brother!! Definitely watching :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh my look at the frosties on this plant!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

I will say from growing them in 1 5 and 7 gallon pots the bigger the pot the bigger the tree was. Now not always did they have a massive amount of buds but the plants def were bigger with the bigger pots. I got 2.5 footers in 1 gallon 3 to 4 feet in 5 gallons and 6 feet in 7 gallons. Some were a little stretchy because of having plants flowering already and leaving pots low to the floor was a mistake but I say bigger pot bigger plant

2 Likes

Appreciate it brother! Wasnt sure being autos if bigger pots could actually do worse for them since they start flowering at a “set time” so to speak. I will give 5 gallons a shot and see what happens. Just working with small amount of space so trying to get most for my buck…

2 Likes

Sometimes the roots won’t fill the whole pots but to me it’s worth it to use a little bigger pot if u can make the room for them. Just clean up the bottom third and centers of the plants where the light don’t get to as much and let all the light focus on the good buds. Makes bigger buds and tastier ones

5 Likes