Nugz / nugget farm

Hah he is holding a funnel cake pourer deal thingamajiggys

4 Likes

Yup! Fits his hand best lmao

1 Like

Looks freaken amazing brother! What strain is it?

Banana kush auto

2 Likes

Thats right, havent been on in a few weeks. Putting those in the dirt next. Those looks amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly Sir :pray: She’s a fairly easy strain to grow… imho best of luck to you :muscle:t2::100:

2 Likes

Thats crazy…lmao

1 Like

Coonass what medium did you use for that BK? Absolutely amazing brother

1 Like

@robert365 i took lessons from Easy so it’s 50 % ff ocean’s & happy frog potting soil with 15-20% extra perlite top dressed with ED base&bloom and filtered h2o that’s it oh btw thank you kindly Sir :blush::pray:

3 Likes

Im gonna try this run after next for sure but gonna use up all the crap i bought at first. Much easier and natural than a bunch of nuets and additives… How often ya water? Let it dry out completely?

No sir always keep it moist never let it dry out completely or you will kill the microbes… i normally go by feel but it averages every 3rd day right now in veg but will change when the thirst hits :laughing:

1 Like

So many diff ways to grow…

1 Like

That’s a big no :poop:er

2 Likes

Well i survived… thanks for the reach outs, well wishes and good vibes. Made the decision to move the grow over to gro bros new set up to finish the autos out with the ones he started in the auto pot setup. The photo kushs are outside and we will see if they flower out. :crossed_fingers:Will probably just be doing a weekly update.
Photos …2 BlackBerry and 1 mango kush

Arachnid pie autos week 6 flower

16 Likes

21 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Thanks brother…gro bro is loving the new room and is happy to take the reigns for a bit and give me a little break. Ive been doing for the both of us the past 4 years, so he gonna handle things till i move. I may do some in the closet, but not the whole room. :sunglasses::v::heart:

5 Likes

Looking awesome Brother and hope all goes well with the move :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Hell yeah my brother :sunglasses: you can’t keep a good man down… :pray::muscle:t2::100:

3 Likes

Thanks OG… not moving till next October, but shit got busy for me, so bros gonna take over for now. i will help him if needs something. But the room is pretty user friendly for him, so hes excited to stay busy with it. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

5 Likes