Nugz / nugget farm

@Coonass not contradicting you, just adding to your post. Its actually 4 laws went into effect Aug 1st but many in past few months have passed. 1) can’t do a search based on marijuana smell~ without a warrant 2) more places are allowed to dispense 3)allowing medical patients from other states to purchase here 4)Nurse practitioners can now write the recommendation 5)can’t discriminate state workers w a positive drug test if a medical patient 6) illegal for ‘anyone’ in a vehicle to smoke or vape 7) legal to have paraphernalia for medical flower inhalation Lastly, but not a law on books. Decriminalized marijuana for max of 2 ozs. but that’s mainly in cities New Orleans, Baton Rouge ect. Most of this is just common sense but there’s a lot of ppl without any common sense…go figure. It has taken 3 years since 1st bill was signed by Gov just to get this far. The new facility for growing is still LSU but is up in Ruston.

4 Likes

the 2 plants at the beginning of the forum are maui, the one now outside is LSD. Did use some clips and tie downs to train with in the beginning. Plan on opening her up next week. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Funny Coonass

1 Like

Hell Tx gonna be the last damn state to pass any legalization laws , i knew I shouldve moved before buying my house in march :cry::cry::grimacing::upside_down_face::wink:

4 Likes

Drool. Good lamb just rocks. Also a nice duck breast.

5 Likes

Nah. We will go green soon. Too many Texans spending that money in NM and Colorado. Cant have that. Tax income will spin it around also.

4 Likes

I know right, that was my first thought too. But this is Tx lmao

The TDA commissioner is busting his axx trying to get it passed. Dude is as TX as you can get, too.

3 Likes

I believe i saw that on the news 2wks ago, hopefully they’ll " get er done" as they say in Tx

2 Likes

@Twelve1 … here’s the farm, have a look see. Tag me in yours :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Update on Coco
Moved her into a 10 gal pot and added a grid of stakes to open her up. Called it a rain out for today, will trim the grid and some fans tomorrow, but definitely gonna get some good airflow througg her now. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

Gorgeous great job man

2 Likes

And then of course i did this :point_down::rage:

13 Likes

Thank you Silva… just had to mess with the top 2, but got her full of honey and closed up quick. :crossed_fingers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

@BudzMS , this is the farm :sunglasses:

1 Like

huge and beautiful

1 Like

That’s a beautiful lady sir , pretty work :beers:

2 Likes

Just amazing work

1 Like