Nugz / nugget farm

@kettle @repins12 @MeEasy @Oldguy may know whom it could be. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I know @kaptain3d does some really cool stuff with what looks like bamboo and there’s someone else :thinking: maybe @KPC

Edit = it’s @TT that I was thinking of with a big grid on a beast of a plant

5 Likes

Lol thank you @MeEasy , yep we made a free lattice

19 Likes

Some are under netting, & a couple im just letting them do their thing & 1 is directly in the ground. Potting experiment :laughing:

11 Likes

@MeEasy it was actually one of @kaptain3d bamboo grids that inspired it i do believe. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Hotstuffmom … here is an outdoor LSD im journaling. Going to do some bracing next week and defoil. Set to watching and see how it turns out :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

TT 30g pot…??:face_with_monocle::thinking: she’s a beauty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Coco is a little far gone for the scrog treatment, gonna stake her off and open her up some. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Shes in a 65 gallon pot

4 Likes

Thank you, she’s a Northern lights

4 Likes

Shes gonna bring a very nice table full… looking great brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Omgosh she’s huge :heart_eyes: youd have to make an extra tall one for her

2 Likes

Massive comes to mind but beautifully Massive that is … she’s a true beast congrats :clap::muscle::100:

2 Likes

Hope ya dont mind, im set ta watch

2 Likes

Not at all friend, have a scroll through the the nugget farm if you care to. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Simply amazing NUG61, when i grow up i wanna be a grower just like you, if only my state would stop playing and leagalize it for medical and recreational use…lmao. GREAT JOB MY BROTHER, SHE’S A MONSTER!

3 Likes

I wish my state would to…lol Thank you for those kind words brother :sunglasses:

2 Likes

August 1st we have 3 new cannabis laws… #1 they can’t use probable cause if they smell it in your car or house to search… #2 they are allowing other commercial growers to supply multiple strains and not just LSU Agriculture with their one and onky cbd strain… what a joke it is lmao it sucks… #3 can’t remember :smoking::dash::dash::exploding_head::flushed: lmao to stoned at this point but started off like i knew huh :sweat_smile::joy:

6 Likes

Beautiful plant and setup! What size pot is that? That girl is going to look awesome!

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I know this is old @NUG61 but is that Maui? Did you do any training or let her be au naturelle? I’d love to put one in my shower & just let her do her thing.

1 Like