Nugz / nugget farm

Standing,… Applauding.

Nice work brother!

1 Like

Thank you sir :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Update on my gro bros LSD girls.
Gotta few spots here and there and a few bugs that are irritating. Some white spots that can wipe away, but know the bugs are pissing on them, i watched it…lol

14 Likes

Uploading: 20220623_092839.jpg…
Uploading: 20220623_092801.jpg…

Uploading: 20220623_084738.jpg…

5 Likes

6 Likes

Beautiful lady… :heart_eyes:

I love having a few plants growing beside my pool too… I just love to float in the pool, looking at my girls, smoking a fat one and enjoying the sun with them… :sun_with_face: :swimming_man:

3 Likes

Gave them a good dose of calmag and N

2 Likes

@kaptain3d your floating there eyeballing the ladies plotting your next ‘scene of the crime’ be honest!!!

1 Like

I don’t know where you got that idea… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@kaptain3d we’re gonna need a bigger boat……

2 Likes

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

They actually got blown over in a bad rain storm yesterday, stayed leaned over for several hours. Both bounced back well though. They are getting a lot of new node growth and grew a couple more inches this past week. Im wondering if this is the pre flower strretch.

2 Likes

No stopping ya Brother! Flipp’n kill’n it :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks OG, After being in hydro the past 4 years i felt outta place not being able to see the readings all the time. So i just fed them lightly and they turned out real nice. But I still like hydro and photos more. After the Kushs start next month and is over with I will do a run of @repins12 autos. Have a great day Brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

Your knowledge and green thumb or shining Brother! I wouldn’t be able to grow without auto pots due to my work schedule, I lift a pot and check the nutrient mixture every few days for PH drifting, same for the reservoir. Keeping the res temps below 74 helps a lot :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Brother, thank you, i am humbled by your words. I know i have a ways to go still to really have NPK knowledge where it needs to be, but im catching on. Im going to freeze plastic bowls of water to add in my cooler / reservoir when i start the new system up. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

Damn looking really good man

2 Likes

Be careful, with them crosse of mine. I’ve got several people saying they won’t go back to photos after growing them. Especially inside, in hydro. My buddy Bow4buck, is tickled to death, with his underway harvest, outta a system, him and I designed together, for him. Took a little persuading but, I finally got him to take a leap of faith, into the then unknown world of water. Once I get done playing around with making seeds, I will have no organic material period, indoors. Woulda already been there, if this damn cancer shit, didn’t pop up and take away any extra time I had. Already have all of the components. I needed to focus on whipping it’s ass. We’ll see in a year or so, if I was successful :crossed_fingers:t4:

6 Likes

thank you @SilvaBack203 and @repins12 , who knows your beans might just win me over brother, they will get grown anyway it doesnt matter. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Massive!

1 Like