Nugz / nugget farm

Me too :rofl: I could hear the Louisiana/swamp in his posts. Literally! He always had me dyin on here. :joy:

shhhht im outta likes… me too, im grinning thinking bout dem :rofl: :sunglasses:

Oh yeah!! you know Im down my brother. Even if I gotta spring for another light!, :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::metal::metal::+1::v::heart::100::dash::dash:

1 Like

we gonna find out soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Those were some beauties :star_struck:

Thank you JJ…that was miracle gro potting soil, worm castings and GH Nutes :sunglasses:

Sweet my brother sweet!:heart::100::metal::v::+1::dash::dash: Looks very familiar to me for some reason. Lol. Nice haul friend! What strain were those again?

1 Like

1 day ima have girls like u grew

1 Like

Strawberry Pie

1 Like

Thanks Brother, i didnt know what the L i was doing. Learned after the fact about doing run off readings for soil growing… Straight up the weed gods put hands on that grow. I was pleased with it, but just enjoy the hydro to much, so took Maui back to the buckets. Brother you aint got nothing but oooh’s and aaaah’s in your tents, who you kidding :muscle: :yum: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

Man you really got the green thumbs that can grow in any system thats dope 4 real man. I pump 4 the next girls in the new system

1 Like

@Corndaddie … this is my journal… my dry and cure method is at post 1605 -1610 for drying and post 1640 shows how i cure. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

HAPPY FATHERS DAY… to all my fellow MF’ERS :grin: :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

7 Likes

Same to you and everyone else! Have a great day! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Newbie84 , feel free to look around :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

Thank you brother Happy fathers day to all the dads out there

2 Likes

When you put a price on it ket me know, will it come with operating instructions?

Absolutely :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cheers Dads! :beers:

2 Likes

Thank you brother…you too :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes