Nubie looking for advice on my grow room build:will this work for ventilation and cooling lights?

Think I was over thinking on my first plan lol

1 Like

Sorry for the last response your drawing looks good should work fine like that bro and yeah increase tom10 inch if you want with speed.controllers you be able to dial it all in
Yeah we all over think sometimes hahaha
You have a nice grow space my friend I would love a larger space to grow but Wifey isn’t cool with me taking anymore space in basement lol

Thank you…wifey said I can have half the basement…she’s cool with it as long as I keep the smell from upstairs lol…now that its legal here in Ma.I decided to invest some money and grow my own inside! Last summer I grew 2 from clones outside on my deck and they finished fantastic! Would have liked them to veg a little longer I got a late start…(June) a buddy gave me a east coast sour diesel and a gorilla glue #4 so it wasn’t planed…I got a little over a quarter pound out of the 2 even with the sudden wind storm that blew them over and snapped a branch off that was about a quarter of one of the plants…had them in 5 gal buckets that wind storm didn’t even seem to phase them they were real healthy…I know inside is a whole nother world but when I do something I pay close attention and do my best to do it right…that’s why I’m putting so much thought into this failure has never been an option for me lol…I will take pics of my build and show you how it turns out…thanks again for your time @Countryboyjvd1971 …WillyJ

1 Like

Last years grow

Uploading…

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

the day I cut them down

4 Likes

was some real nice smoke🖒

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 uploaded some pics of last year grow…my first grow…sorry so many pics but I am kinda proud of how it went lol…they stayed healthy all the way thru…I wanted to let them go another week but I wasn’t going to be around for a couple weeks so …I’m going to do a couple outside again this year also… I’ll get a better jump on it this year as last year wasn’t planned…have a great day!

1 Like

No worries about the pics bro I love seeing them and can never get enough lol
Yeah my wife is cool as well but we aren’t legal in NY yet I have a decent size area but bigger would be better lol
And as long as she doesn’t smell anything upstairs she doesn’t mind either she only smoke once in a while
Right now I run charcoal filters and fans in each tent and recycle that air into grow room once it gets a little warmer maybe next week I’ll turn on third fan/ charcoal filter and exhaust grow room as well
I have a 12 inch inline fan that I do plan on ducting out similar to your set up minus the lights i use all LED lights in my grow so I don’t generate the heat guys like you do this waybill only be running one motor instead of 3

2 Likes

That sounds good seeing that you don’t generate the heat…I was thinking led but I see the results my friend has with mh and hps and they’re outstanding and my basement stays cool year round its also humid down there so I’ll have to run dehumidifiers probably all the time…wifey used to run her catering business out of that space I’m just building some walls to split the space up the way I want…the electric has all been upgraded so I have 240 and 120 outlets and has its own utility box so perfect for my rooms…also set up with a big 3 basin stainless sink set up with a grease trap for my water source and drains…so it was meant to be! lol I may eventually buy a couple leds and run them also curious to see the difference…I started another thread about when I should top my bigger plant maybe you could check that out and give me your advice 🖒

1 Like