Npcm deficiency

I’ve followed your thread. Your bad to the A-man and are even in the same climate as me. I can’t wait to get these learners out my tent and disinfect and start fresh. I believe lights should be off too, but it was just so much more convenient for my schedule, to try the leaving them run method.

1 Like

I agree, just was convenient for me to try the 24hr on. Even though it was against my judgement. It just fit and made my schedule easier. Don’t have controllers for anything and work oilfield and always tired. Is it ever too late to start them on a cycle? Is going from 100% power to 50% power useful for anything on the ballast???

I think I might look for such a person. I jumped from a kit designed for a 4x4 to 8x8 gorrlla grow and other than the humidifier and LED’s I’m using the same equipment from the kit designed for the 4x4.

1 Like

Anybody juggle the idea of root rot? Water was running out quickly from holes of oxy pots, come to think about it I’m not sure it got to bottom…oooopppppsssss. So I went to feel an inch or so down into soil and a few of them I was unable to go far due to hardness. So I pressed on sides on pots easily and removed what dry surface soil there was. What else would one do to confirm/treat this possible diagnosis??? If it’s not the case this time it could help me and others who might read later on down the road.

TDS pen? Try phing input to 6.5. Need runoff TDS and ph! Some soils are prone to get Hydrophobic and won’t take water unless you give it a little at first and wait a few before giving rest of water!

I was examining everything about them earlier. While researching. Soil was rather hard just about finger nail deep, so after I loosened soil, made small hangar size holes about 2” deep removed dry top soil, and let the lights dry out and the fans blow into the oxy pot drain holes, they started to almost instantly turn green along the edges. Let that happen for about 30min then killed lights on em and I’ll check in morning. I have

1 Like