Npcm deficiency

Okay here is a picture of an obvious Nitro deficiency and probably some other nutes. Now that I have diagnosed my problem I am clueless on how to fix/recover from them without ruining the buds. HELP!!! @Hellraiser @Covertgrower

1 Like

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

4 Likes

And from the looks of things…quickly @rabbitt85 :grimacing:

1 Like
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed—ILGM BANK, AUTO GG#4
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF—ROOTS ORGANIC ORIGINAL
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths—10GALLON OXY POTS
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)—6.0, STRAIGHT WATER, WITH GOOD RUNOFF
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable—ROOTS ORGANIC BLOOM 15ML PER GALLON
  • Indoor or Outdoor—INDOOR
  • Light system—2-LED 400WATT, 1-HPS 600WATT WITH BALLAST RAN AT 100%MOSTLY
  • Temps; Day, Night—NOT MUCH VARIATION IN DAY/NIGHT-ALWAYS BETWEE 74-80*F
  • Humidity; Day, Night—PROBLEM AREA FOR ME, BETWEEN 30-36
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size—NO
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,HAIER PORTABLE AC UNIT MOSTLY JUST RAN ON FAN
  • Co2; Yes, No—NO
1 Like

Yeah I know, in a panic I made a foliage spray using roots organic ancient amber and extreme serene only putting half of recommended doseage

1 Like

The way I did it was right?

1 Like

I made a foliage spray using half recommended doseage of roots organic ancient amber and roots organic extreme serene. Sprayed leaves top/bottom, stems, and some color did return within 10min. Should I cont. with foliage spray? How often? How much per?

When are you foliar feeding, Lights on or lights off?
6.0 is low for soil! Unsure about Roots Organics
Do you have a TDS/EC meter! Humidity a little low for veg!
No ventilation= no fresh air rich in CO2!

3 Likes

LOTS OF RED COMING OUT OF STEMS

Evening, lights off for an hr then back on. Forgot to put 6in vent fan, with two clip on fans blowing on low and humidifier that I just got. No meter at this time, soonest I could get one would hopefully be tomorrow around this time. Have front of tent open.

Why only an hour off?

1 Like

Auto flowers I thought could be under lighting 24/7 without causing harm? Too be honest I don’t know? Should they be on a cycle as well? And what cycle would you recommend? This first 5 I grew stayed on all the time, but I’m up for anything that’s an improvement. Here’s from first 5 plants. Think it’s ready to chop?

. FIRST PLANT EVER! I thought I was doing good for first time until this crap happened.

1 Like

These guys will fill you in. But generally yes, they need rest. I do 18/6 and only because I crossed paths with a person who has my exact set
up of tent, light, exhaust etc. and had great success with 18/6. I’ve read it all for autos though 24/0, 20/4, 18/6…

1 Like

Same info I’ve researched. So I figured always on was a good a place to start as any. Didn’t really have problems with first plants. Then again I didn’t get to try any of the other 4. Due to human error they went hermie so they went out the door. But hopefully this one that I have left is good.

1 Like

New info…just looked and felt some of the buds. Look burnt and are rather hard on the outside which hasn’t happened before???

ALMOST LIKE THEY RUSHED THE BUDDING STAGE AND WENT STRAIGHT TO DONE? These have only been in flower 10 days.

Your light may be too close. You filled out the ticket correctly.
I would definitely give them a break during the dark cycle. No need for 24/0 light.

ive ran my autos 24/0 for months without dark because it gets cold here no matter the season.
Autos are crossed with ruderilis or however you saw it which live where i live and when they do grow its in the part of the year when its damn near 24 hrs of sunlight a day. i say let them lights run as much as you want… you can even go down to 5 hrs of light a day on them and theyll still grow.
at any point did you take all of your “big” fan leaves off?

You should give the plants a night cycle, there are beneficial processes that go on during the dark time.

3 Likes

Thankfully @Covertgrower got you to fill in us on the details so we can better help you, and now you have a couple very experienced members of the forums doing just that.

I sticky run autos and also live in a cold environment (dry to)

Avoid spraying your plants until you are an expert grower it’s often the cause of more problems then it fixed or helps.

While autos can run 24hr a day it’s not ideal liek @Hellraiser mentioned there are processes that go on Durring the dark period that are important so give a minimum of 4hr lights off.

@Holmes has you sorted for the rest
No venting =co2 rich air and slow growth /issues.

If you want to learn about how much light your plant should be getting look into downloading a LUX meter, getting an average reading from your canopy and inputting that into a pffd calculator based on your type of light. Then with that PPFD average you can input it into a DLI calculator to inform you of how much your plants are actually getting.

When a grow is completely dialed in with no co2 60D DLI is the max you need but many do fine with 40+

2 Likes

I trimmed lower 1/3 of plant about 5wks into veg. And maybe 5-6 fan leaves total from random shadows casted onto flowers. Not each plant but between the 5 of them.