Nowisee's Mother's of Buzz

Here’s how mine usually go into the cubes (I think this is KK 0.3, that you may have seen in my journal):

And my 3 newest clone mothers, the day they were taken:

1 Like

Ya this wasn’t planned…I accidentally cut her… so I thought I’d give it a try…
Thanks Newt…I’ll see if I can put a cup on her to add humidity.

1 Like

Sweet Sammy…has a six leaf clover…!
Not really…it’s 2 leaf stems stuck together… they are joined at the hip.
With a shoot coming out in between.

Purple Rae…she is so pretty.

1 Like

Did a little trimming on Sweet Sammy…not much…

… and started doing a little bit of training on purple Rae… trying to get some light into her darker places and manage her growth…

Also changed things up a bit for FrancescaStein…I put a lid on her.

1 Like

If she’s over and touching, prop her up with something. Maybe a tooth pick splint.

1 Like

Will do…

Mother’s are doing well this fine day…and Francesca Stein my clone is showing life…
She’s Alive
The cup and toothpic are helping alot.
Thanks Newt.

1 Like

I sure wish you could edit posts! I think they give you like 2 minutes…

1 Like

Purple Rae was fed a half a gallon with fish emulsion

@Newt
I’m going to have to buy some pH supplies.
Any recomendations…?

I use the General Hydroponics pH Up an pH down.

1 Like

@Newt
Will one of the cheap PH meters work okay or should I spend a little bit more money?

Oh… Meters… Spend the $$$. Apera makes a great meter. For TDS/EC the cheap meters are sufficient.

1 Like

This one?

APERA INSTRUMENTS AI209 Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH Accuracy Amazon.com

Great choice.

1 Like

Thanks buddy… do these usually come with a set ph solution to calibrate…
Or do I have to buy pH products that have a set pH solution for calibration?

I got the kit, and it came with everything. Mine was a combo, but it looks like this one has the calibration stuff so you’d only need to add the storage solution.

But this might be cheaper, kit plus solution:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09L7V4JZY/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_WVFVNE83J62E06MV7EF0?tag=ilovegrowingm-20&th=1?Tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

That link may be whacked. Click on Regular Kit plus Solution. $66.11

1 Like

Thanks Growmie

1 Like

Francesca (Purple Hindu my first clone attempt) is getting stronger every day I believe… I don’t think she needs the toothpick anymore, but, we’re going to leave it in there.

The mothers are doing well. .
Sammy actually has a 6 leafed revedged leaf… I originally thought that it had 2 leaves that were connected like Siamese twins, but, it turns out it is 1 leaf.

It is and was the first marijuana leaf to pop up out of this mother… Probably going to have to make special plans for this particular clone site… should I make her a mother?
Na I’m gone grow her out when I clone her…

Rae is looking very pretty…and Healthy…
However I am a little concerned with the red color in the stems on the new growth… I think it was sunburn… this purple light is pretty powerful… I’ve got it up as high as I can get it now…without having to do some more macgyvering…( I believe I had it too close which caused a sunburn?)

I’m still getting a high 55 DLI @ 25 inches on an 18/6 schedule.

1 Like