Nowisee's Mother's of Buzz

No, you can’t. The clones would be on the same flowering schedule as the donor, so while you could root one, it would just flower alongside the mother.

1 Like

Thanks! That is what I thought from past reading. I may have to try cloning. Another hobby…

1 Like

I call them my minions…

3 Likes

Mine are the “Mothers of Invention”.

1 Like

Sweet Sammy… she hasn’t been getting much attention on here…
But she is producing lots of new growth… and an occasional dead Bud dried out bong hit…Lol.

Sammy is moving about as fast as she ever has…shes always a little behind the other one…she’s always had some weird things going on with her leaves… they kind of curl up for some reason…

Rolled a big Sammy Rae Thanksgiving Doobie… they are quite a combination…
Both kick your ass by themselves but it’s a double ass-kicking when you have them both together.
Both girls were a Hot Topic and enjoyed by all…
I got a cool family… smoked dope played pool and had a bonfire…for thanksgiving… not to mention all the great food…!

3 Likes

They are not called the Mothers of Buzz for nothing.

Happy Sunday
The ladies are doing well it seems this morning…they both got a half a gallon water with fish emulsion this morning.

Rae has an abundance of new growth… hard to get light into her Dark Places.

Sammy on the other hand is soaking it up…

Going to play pool today in my pool league… don’t they know it’s a holiday weekend?.. I don’t want to play today!

2 Likes

RAE

Nov 16 2021

RAE

Nov 28 2021

3 Likes

My brother came over today and pointed out that I did have spider mites… so did some defoliation of the old leaves on both Rae and Sammy… treating with Captain Jacks… hopefully can get them under control.

Good luck!

Thanks @Newt

The Ladies seem to be doing very well…
Lots of good color in the new growth…treating with captain Jack’s everyday for a couple more days…

Mother Rae. PURPLE HINDU

Mother Sammy = stoney AF Indica

Also another bonus…
Second seed from Rae…

2 Likes

Hey Newt
Is this the stuff you’re talking about getting rid of the Flyers?

1 Like

Yup. Supposed to take care of the larvae. I followed the directions to mix in water, and applied that, and then after allowing the soil to dry, I top dressed in some more bits. Now I rarely see any gnats. And I think I have 4 of them on my sticky traps that have been in the tent (swapped them out as a test) since the same time as my 1st treating.

1 Like

Thanks my freind

1 Like

Mother Sammy showing signs of reveged leaf sights.
Like I said she’s always a little behind the other one…

1 Like

How is @oldmarine doing these days?.. what ya got habening over there?

1 Like

4 Likes

Nice reveg…and them buds look like they came out nice…how’s your strain doing? Have you introduced the male yet?

I’m still waiting on a male to show.

I’m on schedule. I still have to flower a female WW first.

2 Likes