Now where did I put that graph?

I was seriously considering not growing anymore it was a little more than a year ago I grow to stay busy and relax and I was not able to do that doing it with all the testing and stressing about exact numbers. Now I’m back to having fun I’m growing more and better weed again

Edit = now I’m done with the book the ol lady took off out back to smoke and enjoy her coffee, go figure

2 Likes

I can see that taking the “joy” out for sure. I’m not to worried about exact numbers, I just like being on the right end of the ball field😉

2 Likes

Question for anyone who stops by my random thread🤘

Does hot tap water show a higher TDS because of the hot water heater having higher sediment?
Not that it matters but I like these numbers from a municipal water source.
Cold 77. Hot 112

1 Like

Yes it does if you have an older hot water heater.
Scale buildup.

2 Likes

Thanks @Nicky
I kinda excited, as seen above I have a pretty low tap tds. Today I received my clorine test strips. We are below .5ppm, sweet. Still gonna bubble my water overnight but not gonna stress chlorine anymore. Well I’ll test the tap a few times a year I guess. We are literally the 2nd to last two on the system. Water comes from 3 towns over. Stupid expensive once it gets to use, but hey we got plenty of water now👍

2 Likes

Woke up this morning to all the girls bent over at the waist🙃 did a Rez change yesterday and forgot to blow my lines. Clog this morning, missed 3 feedings.
All clean and feeding now🤘 Always sumthin

1 Like

Got a humidifier placed in early yesterday after the blocked feed tube incident :upside_down_face: getting the VPD alot closer then it was. Staying in the 30-40% humidity range is definitely not ideal. Pumped that up to 60-70% and I swear the girls gained close to 2" in the last 24hr period​:heart_eyes:
Inkbird controller on the way. Thanks again @Nicky for helping this jackass out! And thanks to @MeEasy for the help you gave someone on light heights that in turn REALLY helped me🤘 gonna be a happy lazy Sunday now.

3 Likes

No sweat man your helping lots around here ask me anytime your unsure or need a head to bounce ideas off of.

On my days off I’m not online much because I give my girl and the boys my time, cat/dog.

But just. Chilling with bossman after a thanksgiving dinner and Netflix night.

3 Likes

Much thanks buddy🤘
And Happy Thanksgiving to ya as well😎

Hey @MeEasy I got a question. Now that I have my light raised high enough I have it turned back up to 97.2% power. Ie,not max but close. But my avg DLI is now 32.08. I need to get that way up, so do I simple leave the power as is and just start lowering the fixture slowly to get dli dialed in?

2 Likes

Yes sir I would use your meter to figure it out before moving the light it’s faster to hold the meter at canopy height and move it closer to the light until you get the dli you want then you will know how much you need to lower the light, or at least very close

1 Like

That’s what I was just out there doing and thought, really?this simple? Gotta be a trick🤔
Thanks @MeEasy , I didn’t want to bug the Canuck with that and seen you was up and on🤘

2 Likes

Yeah it’s that easy just anytime you move the light watch the plants for change leaves praying or wilting is the first sign of light stress

1 Like

Catching up on your thread and I seen the Canuck said add an hour to up the numbers. Now which would be better?
I’ma go play with the calculator :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Lowering the light it is, added 2 hours and not near enough.

1 Like

Light intensity is the key to rock hard buds, of course the right color light is very important to

1 Like

The Canuck lol

Dialing your light height in is the first step. Finding the key where the intensity around the edge of the canopy is the strongest, because to high and the light will be to far away but to close and the light will have a narrow cast.

Then turn the light power up and adjust your hours.

1 Like

Here is a little 2 week up date​:heart_eyes: Many many thank yous to all of yous :wink: y’all like that,lol. @MeEasy @Nicky @dbrn32 @Not2SureYet @nodurxshn @Graysin @GreenSnek @EarlyBear @beardless @MidwestGuy
Y’all all putting in something or alot getting me outta my old habits and finally feeling good about this💪

Definitely hada couple weeks of stunted growth but I’m over that and won’t happen again!

7 Likes

And number 11 tag was @Mr_Wormwood, wouldn’t let me tag 11 in 1🤔

2 Likes

Mmmm looks like a buffet table

2 Likes