TGIF…fuzz mold oh man…we all hate when that happens

3 Likes

Good morning y’all :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Oh :poop: just saw that, hopefully just this one :pray::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Happy MFin Friday Y’all :metal::green_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah for sure, my heart kinda sunk when I seen it because I was only halfway through harvesting :open_mouth:
So far the only bud. I’ll keep a close eye on them and maybe end up separating all the buds off the stems :thinking:

4 Likes

I do that during the dry and when I bag up again I open the bigger buds up…the good thing is this mold is not that bad for you if you smoke it by mistake

2 Likes

Right on, thank ya sir.
After I close shop this eve I’ll get in there and separate.

Good to know :metal::green_heart: I’ve “mistakingly” smoked my share of it through the years :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

just to be clear for others out there…I am not saying it is ok to smoke weed that has mold in it…any mold is bad for you…use common sense growmies

5 Likes

Appreciate that PSA Brother :joy::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

That beautiful woman whipped me up a bangin Chocolate Cherry cobbler :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::metal::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::metal:

6 Likes

Damn that looks good, F**k I just got a craving for something sweet :joy::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Hahaha, go feed that beast :hugs:

3 Likes

Buenos Dias Grow Bro, what’s going on at the farm :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Fighting bud rot and keeping fingers crossed I get some roots to pop soon on these last clones.
My only hope for the rest of this year may lay on 5 clones I threw in dirt :open_mouth:
Shop is booming so far this season and keeping head down and elbows up :metal:

Hope it’s smoother out your way buddy :green_heart::green_heart:
Thanks for stopping and ckin

2 Likes

:point_up_2: man that’s great to hear!! Hate hearing about that damn rot :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks for that support :+1:
See I’m a member of this bangin forum and they got me growing some thick thick buds.
And I had circulation fan problems this year. As fast as I fix them another one goes down.
I should have had a fan under and over on high for the last month. Not just one above on medium half-ass circulating :rofl::joy::green_heart:
Never had this problem growing whispy long node bud :grin::crazy_face::poop:

3 Likes

The challenges are real Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Gettin Dusty round here :metal::green_heart:

The Hat Pin was a super sweet bonus :+1: thanks y’all @Roadsideorganics.ok

7 Likes

Going the organic route, right on Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I just got mine mixed up for outdoor growing :v: I’m looking forward to water-only growing.

4 Likes