Now where did I put that graph?

Ripe and ready for my taste :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Fire it up and pass it around Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Very true buddy, I keep reading about them and seeing the work done here. They can produce nice bud. But my non green thumbs need the forgiveness of photos :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I got long arms man but not quite that long…lean a little to me :crazy_face:
But I share everything but my sled and woman :metal::green_heart:

3 Likes

I’ve grown my share of autos with mixed results but recently grew some Fast Buds and @repins12 autos and hands down photo period quality buds :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

You dialed in like a phonebook, I’m still sending Morris code

1 Like

:joy::joy: I hear ya.

5 Likes

Anytime I see Cheech I start singing, I can see clearly now

4 Likes

Up in Smoke was a classic :joy:. How’s the ones you tossed in dirt doing? I’ve got 2 not doing good after yesterday’s transplant :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I did that :upside_down_face:
Guess I should check them today, thanks for the reminder buddy :green_heart:

Needs cut clones today to, see if I can get some quick roots and one more cool weather grow.

1 Like

:joy::joy: the plant work never ends my friend. Man we’ve got to get some of Repins crosses for you @Retiredoldguy to run :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’d love some but feel I ain’t paid my duties yet :metal::green_heart:

2 Likes

Are you shutting the hydro down when it gets warmer…no chiller? I just put the little DIY aeroponic away for this reason. Coco and auto pots for me now until November or December :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Brother you’ve put in the work for sure :muscle::love_you_gesture:

Right, I found/forgot a Noccd up a bunch of jars awhile back, guess my spores was to old,no go. But I still got clean skillz and no Ninja showed up :wink::poop::mushroom:

1 Like

I would like that… I figured eventually I would end up with some of his seeds because I see quite a few growers that have grown his product…

4 Likes

I’ll drop you an email on the other spot for an address if you’re cool with that :love_you_gesture: gotta figure some out for StoneCold :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yes sir :metal:
Been reading up on diy aquarium chillers and pretty much same ideas I already had in the bean.
Just been a tough winter though the shop and the minne me added this year haven’t had the extra cash to pull it off. Hopefully by next year.

So your doing coco manual watering? For the hotter months?

1 Like

sounds good…thanks OG

2 Likes

5 gallon bucket reservoirs outside the tents gravity fed to the pot trays. They have auto fill floats :love_you_gesture:

1 Like