Now where did I put that graph?

I hope it bust wide open for you Brother, cant wait to see you with a room full of flowers :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

2 Likes

Finally got around to mounting my FR boards today. Gonna give it a go and see what I can F up :metal:

Pretty bright for 16 watts…

7 Likes

Well she gets another 16 or so hours before I chop what I can out of her.
I just flat out ran out of time today. Supposed to have been a chill day.

Now seeing a bigger picture I don’t know why I didn’t tie down the 2nd main :thinking: woulda had a shit ton more light down the mid.
I’m happy with her following y’all’s tie down tek :metal:

4 Likes

Dry trim anyone :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::green_heart:
Found this dead girl upstairs when I went to grab the cloner. Poor girl went through hell.
Gave 2 rounds of clones last year. Planted in the ground last spring in April. Dug back up late juneish maybe to try and reveg for more clones. Thought she was my only hope. Then beans popped and forgot about her :metal: sounds more like my life story :cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Moving forward…

Pruned and wounds filled

Cloner full :metal:

7 Likes

Awesome brother!! Show time!! :+1::v::beers::dash:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy, sure hope so.
Hoping to bring in a SOGgy New Years :metal:

3 Likes

Right on man!! Sounds like a good plan!!

1 Like

its on like a chicken bone now :sunglasses: :beers:

4 Likes

Clone run is looking good Brother! Those will hold you for awhile :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yes sir, should get me a couple months :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::metal::grin:

3 Likes

Day 9 for the cloner. I have 7 roots popped. Fingers crossed for the next 2 days :metal:

Y’all send this cloner some vibes PLEASE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Growin vibes your way brother. The other 2 are gonna come along :crossed_fingers::sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks guys :metal:
I’m really getting desperate, I’ll run 7, f it. But rather run 20+ :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Vibes sent your way Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Tya much GrowDog :metal: needed badly

1 Like

I hear ya, struggling a little with the winter run in the new spot :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

You got this :metal::green_heart:

Appreciate it Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I needa get over to ya and spread it too

1 Like