Now where did I put that graph?

LEGIT! thanks @Nicky good looking out …i love charts!!!

2 Likes

I didn’t mean for y’all to “spam” my thread.
All I wanted was a pH chart.
@Mr_Wormwood was trying to get a chart thread going, y’all go drop shit over there, get off my yard​:grinning::laughing::grinning::laughing:

3 Likes

Y’all got my knees shaking and about to order pH^ for the 1st time ever.
Hovering 5.8-5.9 last 12hrs, feel like I’m making an acid, feels so off and wrong.
Somebody slap the shit outta me and tell me it’s Correct!

3 Likes

It is correct. :fist_right:

:rofl: trust me. It feels real weird. I have some hydro plants and some soil plants and I still have to triple check my PH when I give anything nutes. Coco and hydro = 5.8, soil 6.3-6.5.

2 Likes

Just don’t spill ph up or ph down. If you do clean it up asap!
If you spill ph down on a rig or something pour baking soda on it asap.
This stuff will eat through anything that’s not plastic basically.
I walked in my tent when I had a leak, cleaned it up took off ym wet socks and had a shower and both of my feet started peeling the bottoms off… Yeahhhhhh

Hydro shoot for 5.8
Soil shoot for 6.5

+/- 1 point is fine.

3 Likes

Well I’m maintaining @5.8-.9 and they are looking sad.
Maybe from the pH adjustment. I 1st thought I’ve got to many feedings, killed 2, same, then thought fan to high, turned down,same. Raised lights 2" they go off in a !title over an HR so won’t really know anything for 24 or so. All good though :metal:

What meter do you use and when was it calibrated last

1 Like

pH meter? Blue lab pH pen. 3.5 weeks ago.
Black and white tds pen. Factory cal only, they say
@Nicky

1 Like

Well that all sounds right, it’s something else…

When all else fails flush and full feed. As long as your VPD and DLI are dialed in.

2 Likes

Outta hearts homie🤘
Well they wake up in about 10 minutes. I gotta get out there and finish a carb so I’ll see what’s up. Thanks for the helping hand💪

2 Likes

sorry about that @StonedCold13 i just love passing on charts and graphs…and learning about new ones big shout out to @Nicky thank you for that updated DLi chart and ohh man i absolutely love that nutrient uptake chart that differentiates between hydro and soil that is so on point bro.

2 Likes

trust me on this …get you some advanced nutrients pH up, i was sworn to brand loyalty to hawthorne and their GH line. but when it comes to the highest concentration levels for hydroponics Advanced Nutrients does in 1 ml what takes GH up 17 ml. thats a beast difference and also why i push it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll give it a look into, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

So that’s the AN I keep seeing💪

2 Likes

Duuuuude, just fn with y’all! Y’all do whatcha want, I’m just sitting chilling on the tailgate🤘

2 Likes

Still pretty sad looking when I locked up last night. Trying to get some coffee and a couple bowls in me and I’ll get up and get out there.
Last night’s numbers…
5.7pH
774ppm
Room 86 surface 84
58% humidity
Res temp 74
They just look under/over watered to me. (I get confused)

On a side note…I was cking on the red head step kids out back and came across this purple haired freak​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Looking great this morning💪 using a new feed timer this round and a little unsure about it’s times but pretty sure I was over feeding. I’ll give them a couple days see how thing go.

1 Like

Water by weight
Lift the pot,

1 Like

Oh and yes AN has the best ph up and down that is always in stock.
This small brand called buffer is my preferred but it never stays in stock.
I tried like 3others and refused to go away from. AN PH up/down unless my buffer stuff is in stock.
Technaflora or flora tech or something omg fricking garbage stuff stay away had like a delayed reaction time and makes my water cloudy ugh so glad when I finished those bottles.

AN is good stuff but often over priced, the PH producs are solid though

@nodurxshn your welcome man

1 Like