Now that its legal, its nearly worthless

The fat cats are coming.

1 Like

Ya. I watched the whole thing too.
I posted elsewhere that in my opinion, based on this documentary, legalization is a means to an end.
You see what legalization did there and is doing here, taking skilled growers and haraanging them for this fee, that fee this permit that permit and they will regulate everyone out of growing so only big pharma can control the ā€œcrops.ā€ F them, come and get me.

11 Likes

Sorry. I havenā€™t watched it. And itā€™s not that Iā€™m completely illiterate, but I canā€™t remember the name of the show you all are referring to and Iā€™ve scrolled up and down through this thread, and I keep missing the post where the title of the show was mentioned. But now I want to watch it. Could you please remind me of the title? Sorry.

2 Likes

Murder mountain i think. Netflix

3 Likes

Yes, murder mountain. Itā€™s sort of a dual documentary. One side, the murder the other side illegal and legal marijuana growing.

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™ll add it to my queue!

Where I live in Michigan the herb is now legal. You can have up to six plants indoors, can not offend anyone . and( outdoors). OK the law was passed in Nov and become legalā€¦but the legal rec shops will not be selling till Jan. 0f 2020. They pass a law to get more money from meā€¦sales tax tax on whatever and they start Jan with tax or renewal. The indian tribe from baraga mich. just bought a large grow operation just 50 or so miles. They paid 4 or 5 million. They by law are there own nation. The cost of good herb, but that is subjective, is 8 to 10 a gram. So growing your own can get you any strain you want. Ya the start costs,but after your first harvest if need be get some paybacks for your efforts. The so called black market will always exist.You grow great herb people will come but that is after you got your stash. Interesting topic, great insight.Just one old cat giving his two cents. 69 yrs young

1 Like