November 2017 Bud of the month contest

bob31 I wouldn’t worry about hiding your face, just make sure you’re wearing clothes. lol

8 Likes

@Rugar89 looking good there brother that looks gooey enough I checked my fingers just from scrolling past . You got my vote

5 Likes

Extremely difficult decision this month.
My vote goes to @daz49
Best of luck to everyone.
The Sour D from the Californian
That Amnesia Haze in Houston
The Low Ryder the hunters posted
The Mongo Berry auto…
Going forward, I ask you all to simply send me a 1/4 oz sample to taste test as well.
:rofl:

I still have 3 more mix pack order numbers for future BOM entries, so I’ve already started thumbing through my DownEast 12 grow pics to choose my December entry…

9 Likes

This contest never gets easier to pick a winner. Again I find myself down to 3 choices with no clear leader, as they all look awesome…

But after some very scientific calculations (I pick form a hat), my choice goes to @Oldstoner and that frossssty bud…

6 Likes

Thank you sir it was delicious

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 gets my vote this month but I think all the entries rock. I don’t think I will ever be able to compete.

4 Likes

Yes you will, possibly this grow :wink:

2 Likes

Argh so tough! My choice this month is going to have to go to @daz49 and that beautiful Goldy.

2 Likes

Love that blueberry

2 Likes

Thanks very much brother, appreciate it

2 Likes

Hope it’s not too late to vote,
My vote goes to @daz49
Beautiful my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, there is some stiff competition, I wish everyone luck because it’s all good bud

3 Likes

Hey… Hey… Hey… It’s Fat Albert! We need sum votes! Come on ILGM Friends … I know the competition is tough… Show sum :heart: @Buck3 and I (70sChick) Need Votes! BAAHAAA… All sillyness aside… Get you’re vote in. Even if you don’t vote for us. Of course Id love it if you did. I think she’s a Beauty Queen! :seedling::seedling::heart::sunglasses:

5 Likes

You are so bad 70sChick! :smile:
joint

3 Likes

It was an attempt to be humorous and to get sone action back to this post… Sometimes things are funny in my head … And sometimes people don’t get my humor… :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Tough
Tough
Tough
It’s almost like I don’t want to vote because a vote for one would be unfair to the rest so I vote for you all!!! LOL
@Buck3 gets my official vote however for doing an awesome job on his (their?) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: first attempt at autos.

2 Likes

Thanks Beans. We really appreciate the vote

1 Like

Thanks Beans! All of these buds are winners as far as we’re concerned. We would be proud to have any of them in our tents!

2 Likes

Them are some nice buds guys great job everyone, but @Laurap gets my vote.

3 Likes

Well after changing my mind a few times I’m going with @Laurap for sticking it out and producing a winner, nice job.

4 Likes