November 2017 Bud of the month contest

Thanks for the vote!

2 Likes

Gotta say, you had a s*tload of tough competition!

4 Likes

You right about that! I would be proud to have any of these buds!

4 Likes

thank you DieHigh55 We really appreciate the the vote. You might need to un tag me for you’re vote to count and to keep it easier for Latewood.

4 Likes

You’re right! It’s tough this month! But I’m voting for @Rugar89. Nice looking bud, bud! Hahaha!

5 Likes

@Oldstoner gets my vote that is one awesome BUD!!! can you tell us how you do it (lol)

3 Likes

My vote goes to @Buck3 Very nice bud

4 Likes

Thanks MaxHeadroom!

4 Likes

Definitely worth your vote!

5 Likes

Sorry guys and girls but I vote for @Rugar89… I definitely love that hand grenade. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the votes so far! I don’t want to tag anyone and mess up the votes. You know who you are. :wink:

5 Likes

@Laurap gets my vote for Rita!

I have carefully examined all of the entries on more than several occasions and they are all winners!

One person brought their grow through to harvest in between caring for her neighbors and helping as she could after Hurricane Harvey.

I enjoyed coaching through the grow and I was worried that Hurricane Harvey would get the best of her and her grow but Laurap held on and harvested one Texas Sized beautiful Bud! My Stetson off to you!

PS I really do own a Stetson. Passed down to my from my dad. It doesn’t get much wear here is the Northeast though! :grin::+1::v::palm_tree:

12 Likes

Good luck to everyone! We sure do grow sum Awesome Buds! EVERYONE is a winner in my book!
Thank you I❤GM for the awesome seeds and this awesome fourm.

6 Likes

Yes sir I sure can . And thank you

3 Likes

Even if i dont win i want a pic of you in a stetson.

8 Likes

Bet with a mask he’ll look like the Lone Ranger :rofl:

6 Likes

Laurap SmoknGranny Ok, in the garden. I will dig it out! I do have to conceal my face but I will work something out, lol

5 Likes

Dont have to hide. No one will believe its you! Lol

5 Likes

Bet you have a smile on your face!

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 gets my vote

5 Likes