November 2016 Bud of the month Contest

No.was just a joke in reference to october bud of month :wink:
Im sure your bud is fine :+1:

6 Likes

That blue dream looks awesome!

2 Likes

Glad to see this really taking off . Boy O boy this is gonna be hard to call . To all of you ,Awesome buds . And great job guy&Gals
Hammer

5 Likes

Did someone say spider mites…:sunglasses::four_leaf_clover:

This is the best bud of month contest yet i think. Way to hard to pick the best out of these great entry’s.
Great job ilgm growers. Hopefully mine are ready for next month.

8 Likes

You all did a great job. Some amazing buds out there.

4 Likes

My last ILGM Amnesia Haze seed. I made a clone when I topped it, but time to restock.

The target harvest date is 12/2, and that is looking pretty good. I might steal a bud before then.

There is a White Widow in the second week of flower on the right hoping to take it’s place soon.

4 Likes

I’ll wait for ya, Brian! I love seeing all the love that blooms from heart-felt labor intensive grow! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those were some Hellacious Triches !! This contest is gonna be a Tough vote, and its only gonna get Better!!

2 Likes

Seems to be the saying !!!LOL<*)))><{

1 Like

gonna post my entry tomorrow…waiting for the last minute to get in as much growth as possible… had her pegged for Decembers contest, but what the hell…worst case is it is only a practice run, lol.

3 Likes

ILGM White Widow Auto 10 days into flower

6 Likes

ILGM White Widow first time grow

And the rest of her sisters

27 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Oldstoner wow bro that thing looks like it fell in a powdered sugar bag nice job :cactus:

3 Likes

Yeah well thanks but @tee3737 I can’t take all the credit there . Us new growers have a great resource in ILGM between the fellow growers and the mentors willingness to help a fellow out they made a big difference

11 Likes

True , but your the one putting the TLC into it.

2 Likes

Woot woot :four_leaf_clover::sunglasses:

1 Like

OK Everyone; Contest entries end at Midnight tonight EST

Good Luck to all entrants. Voting starts manana :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Savingpvtviper holy crap that is one beautiful bud there bud. Got my vote this month.

2 Likes