Notification issues (phone)

Hey team I’ve been having two issues regularly but the one that’s the most annoying is to do with notifications.

When I click a notification sometimes rather then bringing me to that thread it opens another notifications window… So confusing.

Starts like this, so I click one

Brings me here…

Then if I click back it beings me to my profiles notifications tab that’s all my notifications…

What’s going on? Can we fix this to the way it was working?

2nd not often but getting a need to reload page due to editing in another window or something but I only have one window open… I mean this is better because before sometimes my reply tab wouldn’t work ide have to close the browser and re open it but just two errors I figured I would ensure the teams aware of.

@dbrn32
@MattyBear
@Myfriendis410
@Covertgrower
@imSICKkid
@latewood

3 Likes

I have seen similar behavior on the desktop version as well. Does not bother me but could be inconvenient to some folks. Especially those that use the mobile version.

Edit: It has been in intermittent issue for me. Not very often though.

3 Likes

I can run it up. I’m online pretty much exclusively with my phone though, and everything works fine for me.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t a thing =p, I figured it’s been bugging me and it’s probably bugging others to.
Glad to see it’s not just me though @merlin44, happy cake day!

1 Like

Happy cake day, @merlin44.

It’s happened to me a couple times. This morning it’s doing the same thing.

1 Like

I have had the same issue @Nicky even click on say your thread it’ll take me to arrows thread

1 Like

Gave up on using my phone for this site. Fat fingers I’m sure added to the frustration.

2 Likes

Hence the user name? Lol

unbaked  & baked

pillsbury on steroids

4 Likes

In the notification window ir show replies, flags, or likes from topic you have posted in. A heart means someone liked your post. The blue ones are new, the paper clip is you or aomeone was tagged, and the back arrow means a reply…I believe that is right.

Yes I understand that and I think most above do but the issue is you click on a notification it should bring you to that notification thread. Sometimes it doesn’t it opens another notifications window that only shows you a couple notifications it’s very strange. See screen shots.

Please advise
@latewood

1 Like