Notice the tips of flowering are white in color

And my look a bit wilted ? Any suggestions ? Thank you again . I personally think it may be a bit of burn because light lowered itself over night ?

How about some more information?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Bruce banner auto , FF soil , lights 18 on 6 off . just fed FF grow big half dilution couple days ago . some of the things you ask are above my head . Ventillation yes , also a small fan . temps hold at 80 humidity 49% . first grow still learning and keeping notes .

At least a picture in white light?

1 Like

I’ve seen this a few times and it seems like they just grow out of it. I looked for an answer but the only thing I came up with as a possible cause is wind burn, but I don’t know 4sure. I’ve never had it get worse or cause a problem but I might have just gotten lucky

1 Like

This is what I’m leaning towards as well. Keep an eye on it to see if it progresses but plant looks good. Lime green growth indicates rapid new growth.

2 Likes

thank you ! I am so proud this plant it looks amazing for barely 6 weeks old …

1 Like

Is it just me or is there some pre-flower going on as well?

I just had this but the white tips were accompanied by other nutrient deficiencies. While scouring the internet I found one site that said white tips can also be a sign of copper deficiency which is uncommon (just an FYI).

I had major nutrient lock out but watered with a pH 6 solution to a bit of runoff (started at 8.2 and dropped to 6.8) The the girls are happier. Best to you!

1 Like