Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Insert bad word here __________. That sucks Capt.
What about a different seed bank? You can still continue with the plan.

2 Likes

Is it me or is there something going on with the leaves on that plant? Ends missing or did it try to reveg? Does it have balls all over?

2 Likes

Is that maybe where he tried to fimm?

1 Like

That blows Bro! Sorry to hear and see that.

1 Like

Yes that is where I fimmed it. It has balls on almost every branch. The pics are not the best I’ll try to get others later.

2 Likes

Some strains do not like to be manipulated, did you FIM the other plant that hermied? Stress could be a contributing factor. Do you always Fim your autos!

2 Likes

The other got topped. This one was a little different it threw balls out before any pistols. Last one had pistols then came the balls. Almost the same time frame as well. I have attempted to fim my last few plants sometimes topping them. All have been fairly successful till the gdp. Usually they just stop growing when they are really stressed. I had a gelato and Bruce that stunted bc of environmental issues.
I could grow one without doing anything and see how it goes. For now I’ll pass on these beans and revisit in the future. I will also have to do a little more research to find any correlation between stress and hermie plants.

4 Likes

I have looked at a couple other seed banks but never ordered. All my plants have come from Ilgm seeds. I will have to start searching around for one or two. Who are you using? Who are other people using?

3 Likes

I have never grown autos but know people have trouble with them when using standard type techniques. I have noticed that even clones from the same photo mother plant react differently to training! Sounds like you have a good plan established to figure out what the cause is. I will be watching …and learning!

4 Likes

At least you found before it pollinated anything. After my recent fiasco I’ll be much more vigilant. Just dropped 3 ILGM Blueberry CBD and 3 Sebrings Revenge CBD. :+1:

5 Likes

I plan to buy ILGM stock as well. My first grow I bought seeds from homegrowncannabis. I had a time geminating some of the seeds but to be fair, it was my first effort. Mistakes were made I’m sure. :slightly_frowning_face::confused::confounded::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I am thinking of holding off dropping any seeds for a couple weeks and including a blueberry to cover the one I lost this summer. Looking for a couple indica dominant strains.

2 Likes

I dropped mine Saturday night, 2 of the Blueberry and 2 of the Sebrings Revenge has popped. Hopefully the other 2 will go ahead and pop.

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts are you going to do a journal on that grow? I was thinking about dropping two Sebrings Revenge soon but talked myself out of it. They are on my list for the next rotation.

4 Likes

Yes, I usually wait to start journal until I get seedlings breaking soil. Then I’ll put up pics of germination of seeds and of seedlings breaking soil. I’ll tag most everyone that followed previous journal. I’ll tag you once I start journal. :+1:

5 Likes

Tag me as well if you would. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you reached out to ILGM? That one bred switching should be brought to there attention in my opinion. Seems like they should check it out at least.

4 Likes

I sure have. No scientist here but same strain same result same time frame leads me to believe something could be wonky with the seeds.
Is there anyone on here that has grown the GDP auto from ilgm? Maybe the plant the seeds came from was a herm and got passed along? Not really sure just know that I’m not growing anymore from that batch of seeds.
Where are others getting there seeds from?

5 Likes

Wanted to post last night but got caught up in a project. The Bruce looks done to me and plan to put it into dark tonight. It’s been on just water for about two weeks. Has a great smell, nice fat buds and is all cloudy from what I can tell.

The second Bruce is still gaining some weight and looks great. Very similar to the first with a little variation. Buds are nice and sticky with a great smell.

The wedding cake is doing it’s thing. Nice sweet smell with frosty buds. It’s got a ways to go!

The gelato is cruising along! Seemed to like the nutes last watering.

@AfgVet @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @GreenJewels @kellydans @Budz420 @bonnie1 @CoyoteCody @Enlightened420 @ReconBravo

16 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Nicky @Hellraiser @EYE69MYSELF @GREANDAL @IceSheets @JustSmokeItB @MoBilly @OldTimeRockAndGrow @pptrsha1

3 Likes