Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Happy cake day Gromie,
Gonna be another bountiful harvest, keep up the great work,
my friend :v:

2 Likes

Happy Cannaversary :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Happy Belated Cannaversary Capt. Trying my luck with my first auto today. Definitely following your post…as usual! You guys area a great source for info, a million thanks. :clap: :metal:

1 Like

Thanks again everyone! I made a mistake in my last post. It is the wedding cake not the Bruce that has not started to show signs of flower.

1 Like

The two smaller guys were finally ready for some water. I haven’t watered them since dropping the nursery bags in the pots a few days ago. Both ended up getting topped. Not surprised bc I was heavy with the cut.
Bruce with a fim is in flower while the WC is just starting to throw pistols. WC is going to be a big plant!
Got myself another ink bird controller for humidity. Also added a watt meter to see what I’m pulling from the wall.
Stay safe and healthy everyone :sunglasses:

Bruce jr

GDP

Bruce sr

WC

@AfgVet @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @GreenJewels @kellydans @AutoMattik @bonnie1 @CoyoteCody @Enlightened420 @ReconBravo

17 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Nicky @Hellraiser @EYE69MYSELF @GREANDAL @IceSheets @JustSmokeItB @MoBilly @OldTimeRockAndGrow @pptrsha1

1 Like

@Seeddog @Oldguy @Ghobbs82 @Axemanjake23 @Bubblehead @Gsi123 @Holmes @EYE69MYSELF @Davyg @StarfaLL

6 Likes

Looks good brother. Rollin right along.
:+1::v:

5 Likes

Plants look happy ! :+1:

5 Likes

Lookin like a pot farm!!! Nice job

7 Likes

They look super healthy.

3 Likes

Inspirational to say the least Capt. I popped my first Skittzles auto yesterday and have been following your auto grow. Will be my first. Thanks again Capt!

3 Likes

Looking healthy and happy. Keep up the good work.:v:

3 Likes

Looking good, nice and healthy as well :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They look great! Very pretty green and healthy looking.

4 Likes

Looks great!

4 Likes

All looks well in the Cola grow room :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah be careful, mine stretched about 40% of its size.

3 Likes

Another 40% would make it my biggest plant so far!

3 Likes

Super green :heart_eyes:

2 Likes