Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

They might just barely be good lol try to leave a little bit more next time but I think one might not be a FIM but most are and I could be wrong on th e one it’s really close we will see!

Right!

2 Likes

Looks good bud!

2 Likes

Plants look :blush: happy !

1 Like

Well by the time I got outside the lights were off so i didn’t get any pics. I got two at 36 days and two at 18 days. All have a fim attempt or two or three done. The WC is in pre flower but Bruce is not as of last night. I can’t remember whose journal it was but they had a Bruce auto that didn’t want to flower. The two smaller plants are looking good. Gave them a fim two days ago and I’m curious to see if I was successful. Also decided to take the stunted gelato and put it in a solo cup. Wondering if it will die, stay the same or grow haha. The stunted Bruce has three little tiny buds that I’ll pick in a few days.
After I see how big the Bruce jr and gdp are going to be I might drop one more seed if I have room in the tent. I am not planning on more then one plant for the summer because I lost almost two whole plants bc of bud rot. Maybe with one plant I can manage heat and humidity better.

@Not2SureYet @Nicky @Hellraiser @EYE69MYSELF @GREANDAL @IceSheets @JustSmokeItB @MoBilly @OldTimeRockAndGrow @pptrsha1

14 Likes

@AfgVet @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @GreenJewels @kellydans @AutoMattik @bonnie1 @CoyoteCody @Enlightened420 @ReconBravo

7 Likes

@Seeddog @Oldguy @OGIncognito @Axemanjake23 @Bubblehead @Gsi123 @Holmes @EYE69MYSELF @Davyg @StarfaLL

6 Likes

Just noticed it’s your Cannaversary. Congrats :clap:

7 Likes

Happy cannaversary!!

1 Like

Happy cannaversary. I had the same worries this past summer. I picked up a couple small dehumidifiers from Amazon. It brought the RH down 5-7%. That was enough for the tents. I think they were around forty bucks. :beers:

2 Likes

Happy cannaversary !

3 Likes

Happy Cake day!!

3 Likes

Yay cake day!

Bud rot sucks I just got some due to humidity mistake.
Try one big plant with lots of training and defoilation

4 Likes

Happy cake day !

2 Likes

Happy cannaversary!

3 Likes

Happy anniversary Capt :v:t4:

2 Likes

Happy cannaversary bud :v:t3:

2 Likes

Happy cake day :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks everyone you guys rock :laughing::love_you_gesture:t3:. Growing this past year with you guys and gals has been the best! One of the most rewarding things I have done for myself. I learn something new everyday and look forward to seeing your plants and what your up to almost daily. Truly a great community with helpful, honest and knowledgeable people. Looking forward to many more :grin:

10 Likes

Happy cake day!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like