Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Thanks! Another part of growing that is a bonus is this place. Never been on one before I started to grow. Nice to share a hobby with so many chill people.

3 Likes

It’s my only social media I use. I have FB but for family and marketplace

1 Like

I hope so! I am thinking it’s just taking it slow haha. Expecting it start stacking up here after this next feed.

Man those are looking nice Capt. Perfect picture buds

1 Like

It was time for a feeding so I took some more pics. That gsc looks and smells amazing!!! It’s going to be a small harvest but hopefully potent. The gg is very similar in size and shape to a bubble gum I grew a few months ago. It’s starting to get frosty! The sd did not get fed. It’s on a different schedule then these two. Looks good at the moment.

Why do my pics get all out of order when I upload them?

@LoCoRock @Enlightened420 @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Bulldognuts @AfgVet @Covertgrower @ReconBravo @pptrsha1 @GreenJewels

9 Likes

Very nice. All of those look pretty dense.

2 Likes

Nice looking main colas!! Great job

2 Likes

She looks good. At least your pictures are up right. This turns all mine sideways if I don’t fix them first

3 Likes

Can’t wait for her to get phat

2 Likes

@Nicky @Not2SureYet who else is an auto grower on here that you know of? Id like to start reading a couple other journals from experienced auto growers like you two. Im not growing anything but autos for a long while so I really want to learn as much as possible. Thanks :sunglasses:

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty does autos I don’t know how often or anything but I know she grows them.
@Bulldognuts grew a couple.
I honestly haven’t been reading alot of journals that don’t tag me =p life’s busy

2 Likes

I’ve grown a couple but probably won’t be growing any in the foreseeable future.

I am mostly Autos except what I just started.

2 Likes

Let’s see some results?
What are your favorite breeders?

Right now I’m running EThos strains. I also have some Cali Connection.

9 Likes

Great looking plants! What strain is the bottom picture? Has a little purple to it. The one above that is a nice size. Follow along if you like. How long you been growing for bro?

What’s up brother,
Thanks for tagging along. That last one is a Esthos OG kush Auto.

2 Likes

If you are interested in getting them let me know.

1 Like

Those are some solid autos man respect, I have heard good things of Ethos genetics and have seen Cali connect.
Ethos is expensive like mephisto right?

Tag me in your journal man

1 Like

Thanks bro appreciate that! Do you have a journal? What are you growing now? The og kush I grew is my favorite night smoke right now but never got color like that. I agree with @Nicky those are very solid autos. Looks like no fimm or topping on your plants either. Tag along and tag me in your journal if you got one.

1 Like