Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Do you give your plants cal mag every watering including when giving nutes? I have only been giving cal mag at feeding. So I guess with the hlg lights it’s just not enough!
Thank you.
@Nicky @Enlightened420

2 Likes

Yes, when I used ff nutes, I gave calmag with watering not with the nutes/ feed.

2 Likes

With high powered LED’s and the long light times we put on autos the plants and consume a lot of cal mag when the environment is dialed in.
I mix with a complete nutrient (think Jack’s) so I feed cal mag constantly through my autopots.
If your ppm numbers are good and your PH is good them just pump it up a bit tds wise.

If your PH is off you may be salting up a bit and thus lack of uptake

1 Like

I’m going to say it’s probably calcium deficiency based on your pics and @GreenJewels mentioning rust color. Here is a leaf I didn’t see or wasn’t this bad yesterday. I’ll give it some extra cal mag and see how it does. Thanks for the help everyone

2 Likes

You got this brother :+1:

1 Like

Definitely Cap, you got this Gromie

1 Like

How much cal mag are you feeding this? I have had mine do the same when I was feeding a little to much of it. It only seems to happen to me in flower. I can fed as much cal mag as I want in veg. I suck at reading leaves so you know.

1 Like

I’ve been giving it 1 tsp per gallon of water (maybe tbsp) have to double check haha :laughing:

1 Like

Not much going on tonight… I gave the gg and gsc some nutes with a little extra cal mag mixed in. I’ll keep monitoring the leaves for any changes.

7 Likes

I had a couple do that with gg. Im convinced it was the plants starving for nutrients. I had to double up to get them to come back.

1 Like

Not much happening with the plants that is out of the ordinary. They all look pretty good! The gsc is just fattening the buds. Gg is a big plant with a lot of potential to produce a few zips. The sd is not the biggest but it has the nicest shape and will hopefully put out some great smoke!!!

@Nicky @repins12 @LoCoRock @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @Enlightened420 @Hellraiser @ReconBravo @pptrsha1 @AfgVet

9 Likes

Is the larger looking one on the right more thirsty than the others?

1 Like

Yes that is the gg. It needs water every two to three days. Compared to the others that can go four maybe even five days.

2 Likes

Damn they’re looking awesome! That’s one serious cola on the GG

4 Likes

Looks like healthy flowering cannabis to me.

2 Likes

What I really enjoy about growing is that it gives me some much needed time to think and try to reflect on the day. It is really the only time of day where I feel somewhat relaxed if you know what I mean.

Anyway… the gsc is filling in nicely and looks really good. The gg is taking its sweet time to begin fattening up but looks nice and healthy. My sd looks fantastic! Lots of good looking buds that are beginning to bulk up.

@LoCoRock @pptrsha1 @Not2SureYet @ReconBravo @Enlightened420 @AfgVet @Bulldognuts @Nicky @Covertgrower @repins12

8 Likes

Nice…very very nice… smelling up the place is it?

3 Likes

Absolutely know what you mean :wink: Beautiful job man! :fire:

1 Like

Thank you! Smells great :sunglasses:

1 Like

I thing gg get fat from what I’ve seen from most grows so fingers crossed

1 Like