Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Here is a quick update. All the plants are looking really nice at the moment. The sd is filling in nicely. I’m a little disappointed at the size of the gsc but every plant is different. The gg is going to be a nice producer. I gave the gsc and gg some nutes last night. The sd will get a light dose tonight.

@Nicky @pptrsha1 @Bulldognuts @ReconBravo @Covertgrower @Enlightened420 @Hellraiser @AfgVet @repins12 @LoCoRock

11 Likes

Looking great Capt! Keep it up

1 Like

What’s your light?man look at your plants structure compared to mine

3 Likes

Looking Great, nice green color.

2 Likes

Not really 100% sure but I think I had it too high. I use a hlg 260xl and a 260. Plenty of light just out of adjustment especially with the gsc.

I think one of the main reasons may be it doesn’t look like these were topped. So you get the Christmas tree shape? They are looking good though :grin:

2 Likes

Tuned in and following! I’m growing some gg autos rn too and yours looks amazing!! I can only hope that at least one of mine turns out looking as good as yours do!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Bring on the colas I say!! Hip hip … Hip hip! Whore A!!

3 Likes

That is correct! I did not attempt a fimm or a top this grow. I will do it again next grow and see how I do. Last grow I tried to fimm all my plants and ended up just topping one. Need to work on those skills!

1 Like

Hi everybody how’s it going! I have a question about the leaves on gsc. Some have what look like little burn marks. In the third picture down I can see two leaves with this. Not sure what I got going on. Hopefully not bugs or a fungus.
The other two are looking good. Put my other stand in so they can be more spread out.

I currently do not have any type of controller for my tent. What are you guys and gals using for yours? Thanks

@Nicky @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @AfgVet @Enlightened420 @Hellraiser @repins12 @pptrsha1

9 Likes

I’m not sure my friend. It may be nothing. Let’s see what the others say. @Covertgrower may be the best one to give you a idea what’s up.

4 Likes

Looks like drops on the leaf. Visually I see 3 larger spots but they’re all on separate leaves. Looks kind of random. Unless someone thinks otherwise.

3 Likes

I thought there was more to it or something. Surely the captain isn’t stressing on a couple of nute splashes or watermark burns. Specially if it’s only on 2 or 3 of them big old fans…lol

2 Likes

Not stressing but looking for others opinions. I’ve been following your journal…silently of course. Wondering what you are going to do with all those seedlings :thinking:.

Thanks locorock @Covertgrower and @Bulldognuts for helping me out

2 Likes

BRO… what was I thinking. I panicked mi amigo!! LoL what I need to do is put up my other light. I’ve grown 7 but never 10… dude I know right… Lol

1 Like

My first thought would be what @Covertgrower said :v:

4 Likes

I’m really not good at this game🤣. I would guess nute splash and move on if it were my plant.

2 Likes

Calcium, just my 2 cents,
Early stages…

6 Likes

I agree, that was what I thought too. Especially if that spots turns into a rust colored spot.I just don’t trust my own judgement most of the time :grin::v::green_heart:

Here’s a calcium deficiency from my past

6 Likes

Either or my first Geuss was calcium but covert makes a good point

3 Likes