Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

I was thinking about a table top one but like to walk around and people watch high and a pocket vape works for that mood!

2 Likes

One for Capt and MoBilly, Gelato and the old school Randy’s grinder
@Capt.Cola @MoBilly

5 Likes

Yes thank you @Ghobbs82 !

1 Like

I’ll take some! :pray:

1 Like

Gelato definitely has a high THC percentage, but a nice buzz! Wish I could send you and the wife some. We’ll see what @Capt.Cola thinks when he chops the ones he has. :grin:

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola I’m pretty well versed in vapes, because I don’t want to have lung cancer or COPD /trouble breathing when I’m old.
Vapes are a good harm reduction method, here is a short but great thread.

That being said if your Intrested them let me know, table top or portable is what you’ll have to decide. Aside from the clear differences portable ones have a lifespan where as table tops can be good for 20+ years.

3 Likes

Thanks bro :sunglasses:. I’ll check out the thread. Really looking into a tabletop vaporizer because that’s where I would use it the most. Looked at the volcano :volcano: but the price is very high haha. The erizer extreme looks pretty good. What are your thoughts?

3 Likes

Keep in mind you can buy a used volcano.
The old school ones, not the digitals are more accurate, and they last FOREVER.
You just buy a new easy valve set and it’s all clean parts.

That being said I have recommended the extreme Q to most that don’t go with the volcano it’s legit you wont be disappointed. I think they are the #2 company after the makers of the volcano.

1 Like

Well the plants are continuing to live their best life. I am most impressed by how fat the Bruce buds are getting. It’s still got a few days to go so hopefully it will keep swelling up. The other Bruce looks great also.

The wedding cake is going to be a slow one kinda like the gg. I have plenty of time and I’m in no rush.

The gdp and gelato both ended up getting topped. I was close to a fim but I cut a little to far down. Oh well I’ll try again on the next ones. The gdp has really started to grow while the gelato is kinda small still. Maybe time to hit them with a small dose of nutes.

@AfgVet @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @GreenJewels @kellydans @AutoMattik @bonnie1 @CoyoteCody @Enlightened420 @ReconBravo

16 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Nicky @Hellraiser @EYE69MYSELF @GREANDAL @IceSheets @JustSmokeItB @MoBilly @OldTimeRockAndGrow @pptrsha1

3 Likes

@Seeddog @Oldguy @Ghobbs82 @Axemanjake23 @Bubblehead @Gsi123 @Holmes @Davyg @StarfaLL @MattyBear

4 Likes

Everything in there looks super healthy capt. Keep up the good grow.

3 Likes

Stellar Ladies :+1:

2 Likes

The extreme seems more reasonable for me just because I have never tried to vaporize anything. Little worried I won’t like it as much as my trusty glass bong so to spend a few hundred is a little hard. From what I read the high is different and you can use the used flower to make edibles some how.
I’m trying to figure out why such a drastic swing in temp settings. Why can you use such a variety of temps?

1 Like

They look strong Cap. Those first two buds are picture perfect.

1 Like

Nice healthy looking buds and plants. great growing!

3 Likes

They’re looking good Capt. I had 3 that were looking ok, kinda slow burners then I hit them with the nutes and they took off. Might be dinner time for the gelato :thinking::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Great growing @Capt.Cola

The ilgm bruce banner is no joke. Some of the best buds I have ever seen.

3 Likes

@Capt.Cola - very nice, beautiful buds! You’ve got your amber pistils with lots of trichomes. Your pics are great! I’m impressed! Like you said you’re in no rush, keep up the good work your weed looks great! :seedling::seedling::grimacing: nice&sticky

2 Likes

Growing strong!

4 Likes