Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

She is. I won’t promise I’ll vote for it though because I did that once and then someone posted the most unique, colorful, healthy bud ever grown by anyone anywhere at any time. What to do? Promise made. Promise kept. LOL!

2 Likes

It’s been a while once again. The wedding cake is done and will go into the dark tomorrow. Had plenty of ambers yesterday.

The gelato stayed very compact and tight. It makes up for it in smell and frostiness. One of the best smelling plants I have grown.

The new room is coming along slowly. Got the joints taped and the first layer of mud on. I’ll sand it sometime lol. I plan to focus on getting insulation on the walls and ceiling in the next week or so.

@AfgVet @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @GreenJewels @kellydans @Budz420 @bonnie1 @CoyoteCody @Enlightened420 @ReconBravo

19 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Nicky @Hellraiser @EYE69MYSELF @GREANDAL @IceSheets @JustSmokeItB @MoBilly @Myfriendis410 @pptrsha1

6 Likes

@Seeddog @Oldguy @OGIncognito @Axemanjake23 @Bubblehead @LandShark @Holmes @Davyg @StarfaLL @MattyBear

6 Likes

@Turbonelson @HollyHo @AutoMattik @repins12

2 Likes

In case you missed it I entered the bud on the month contest. Check it out if you have time. There are some sweet looking buds posted.

7 Likes

Ladies Lookin sweet brother. :+1:
Rooms gonna be a great new space for you too.
:v::pray::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Wedding Cake looks good! Liking the grow room too :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

6 Likes

Amber’s rolling along, and so am I :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looking tasty!!! Great job once again.

5 Likes

Nicely done! I have a Gelato #33 cross germinating at the moment - looking forward to how she grows!!!
:axe: :partying_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Looking good, would love to have a dedicated room for my girls. I would run out of seeds really quick. Keep it up :+1:

5 Likes

I’m fortunate that I can build a new room. The space I use now is just big enough to fit my tent with only a few inches in front to spare. It’s really cold in the winter. Hot and humid in the summer. I don’t think I will run out of seeds for a while. Collected a nice variety of seeds to use for the foreseeable future.

5 Likes

I really liked mine too, what does yours smell like?

5 Likes

Grow room looks good. Plenty insulation now will keep that room cool in the summer :heart_eyes:. Gelato looking good as well :face_with_monocle::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wedding cake ready for that slow dry, looks great. You will enjoy your new room.

1 Like

It’s a little hard to find something to compare it to. Reminds me of the old school “chronic” from 20 years ago. Very strong distinct smell on the sweeter side.

5 Likes

Dude props to you doing the drywall and mud/taping

3 Likes

Thanks bro! Not a professional job but I got it done. Even started to insulate walls last night. It’s almost time to get in there. My gelato only has a couple weeks left then my tent will be empty.

4 Likes

Your plants look fantastic, very healthy & frosty. I’m jealous that everyone is a carpenter and working on their grow rooms! I wish I could do that… anyway lookin good! :+1::seedling:

2 Likes