Nothing but autos for Capt. Cola in coco!

Yes the shut off valves I have I like. Ordered some others and they leaked right away.

2 Likes

Yea the pk is going to be a nice size plant! Just hitting preflower by the looks of them last night.

2 Likes

Look at the bondage :smiling_imp: looking good dude!

4 Likes

Thanks Matty. This could be the tightest I have ever kept my plants. They seem to enjoy it so far. Even did a little super cropping on a couple branches to see the results.

4 Likes

These are from Thursday but forgot to post them.

9 Likes

Also decided to step up my grow game and got two more auto pots. My thinking is that I can run three in each 4x4 tent with room for other things. How many pots do you run in a tent @Nicky and @Not2SureYet? Now I’ll have to get another light also. Maybe another 260 or just a 135 :thinking:. Saturday’s are made for spending money and getting ripped!!!

5 Likes

I run four in my 4x4 and one in my 3x3, I would like to run two in my 3x3 but there is a plant limit that the girl has set and I’m respecting it.

Think. It depends on the style of growing of course.

Ps nice nursery bay :+1:

6 Likes

I only do 2 in my 4x4. Mainly because I can’t get to all the lights to raise them or turn them up if I did 4. Or I would try for sure. One down side to think about is more tents in a small area means a lot more humidity come flower time. I think I like my 135 lights more than any of my others. For a little light. It can cover a 30" x 30" area fine. If you want to fill the tent. I would use as few lights as you can :grin: It looks like all of your girls are happy in there. And more auto pots are good :grin:

3 Likes

It’s always a good thing to respect others limits. I am thinking of trying out four in one. @Not2SureYet I ordered the 135 should be here in a few days. I have two tents running now and my dehumidifier is on everyday!

4 Likes

If this is your first 135. I am 100% sure you are going to love it. It is actually a 150w light :grin: 55w at 19" and it veges better than any of my 3500k lights, and is awesome for flowering. I have 3 of these little dudes :grin:

4 Likes

First one. I have 2 260 xls and 1 260. Looked at them a few times but never bought one.

1 Like

Cool, I have a pair of DIY 260s. They do great. You got the R spec and not the B right. I am sure you know the B is a veg light :grin: I just thought of that. If you just ordered this from amazon. Right bud has it on sale right now. I buy all my lights from them. It is 30.00 off right now

1 Like

I go right to hlg they are on sale there also. And yes all r spec thanks.

2 Likes

Cool :+1:

1 Like

Maybe it was just me but I ended up buying a lot a stuff yesterday lol. Got a new 135 on the way, two more auto pots, bags of jacks a new gram scale for nutes, some more coco and a couple other things. Looking to get a good grow in this winter and only run two plants in the spring.

Did a nice defoliation on the pk and lsd last night. It was time to get a little more air movement and open up the bud sites to more light. First pic is before the defoliation.

2 Likes

Looking Great Capt. :+1: