Nothing but autos for Capt. Cola in coco!

The pots are getting heavy. One inch in my res isn’t gonna be a gallon. My res looks like a tall kitchen garbage can. I think it’s 18 gallons. I watered 3 days ago and got a little runoff so I think your right. They got what they need. I just thought the soil would be saturated and hell, it may be later today. Thanks for your help My Brother
Here’s a pic of one of my Dreamsicle Blows :sunglasses:

I hope you have a Excellent day!
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

5 Likes

Eventually you will see the top of the coco look damp. Unless you have a fan blowing there which will probably keep it dryer looking. Check it throughout the day and see if there are any changes. You got this brother.

2 Likes

I do have a fan blowing on the bottom of the light and a fan isolating blowing the canopy so that answered that. I think the bottom is saturated no doubt by the weight of the pots. I think we’re good My Brother and thanks :pray: again for your time and help it’s deeply appreciated! I will be buggin you more I promise! :rofl::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

No worries I got you! You always got my help if you need it. I’m not going anywhere for the next 5-7 days lol

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola gotcha. Mine are the same. Top is usually a little dry but about an 1”-2” down is nice and damp, “Perfect Coco”! I don’t like the new auto trays with the hose port in the side, the old style had less potential for leaking :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you My Brother you both have put my mind at ease! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

me and wife are just getting over it. mild cold is my best disc. keep up ur vitamin d levels people

3 Likes

One more question do you ph your res water daily? I just checked mine and it’s 6.5 I went in at 5.8. :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I am out of likes again. @Dman1969 If you are only doing the 2 in the picture. You are doing good. A full rez will last me 7 - 10 days with young veg plants like that. it isn’t till I get into flower that they start to drink. I now get 3 days to a rez. You should keep the rez at 5.8 - 6.1 And more different than that and I see issues or a slow down. I would be showing ph issues at 6.5 Or have with the GL I am doing. I check my rez level and ph daily. I mainly see a drop once the rez is low. Probably from the wave maker adding more air? To me. It looks like your water usage is about right going by your pictures :smile: And the rez you have is probably a 11 gallon. If it is which most come with. I have a chart that I use for when I measure each day. I will measure where I have my top line marked as I never fill to the top. About a inch and a half from it. I have the Autopot usa and gogrow pots. Hopefully the Cap will not mind a quick high jack lol

Your reservoirs look like this right

My line is 2" from the top. I used pin stripping tape to mark it

This is my chart

5 Likes

@Not2SureYet Thank you :pray: Brother and I appreciate the info. I’ve got a 6 pot system it’s 3.9 gallon pots and 12.8 gallon res. (I just looked at the paperwork) My girls are in flower. The above :point_up_2: pic shows the buttons. Im running 12/12 the entire grow. I just started using the bloom nutes. That’s what’s in the res. I added mycos and maybe a lil too much. I added it after I filled the res. I have adjusted the ph to 5.8 and am hopin for the best. :crossed_fingers::pray::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

You will be good. And sorry. My mistake. I have the same rez as you :roll_eyes: I use 11 gallons when I fill it. So you can use my chart to see exactly how much you have left if you want. It makes it easy too if you are lazy like I get some times and just top it off :grin: If you don’t mark it. just deduct 2" from the measurement you get and you are set. I use tribus my self. Only in veg though. I stop it once I go into flower.

2 Likes

Took a little snooze lol. I check mine everyday and have found after the first 24hrs there is usually a spike like you had after filling up reservoir. @Not2SureYet thanks for the chart. I always guesstimate how much has been used based on water lever. Now I’ll be a little more accurate.

2 Likes

Been taking 5000 IU of D since March, 2020. I do NOT play. Get well soon!

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope it passes quickly.

2 Likes

Hello Capt and Fellow thread passengers.

I have been out of the groove. Belated Happy New Year everyone. Been dealing with some stuff.

Capt, not trying to hijack thread, but I need to ask some Old Grow Pros here on your thread about a auto pot system my buddy is looking at Reality check.

I think this is where my friend needs to go.
Intent Growing big photos.
Would like some brutal feedback, and then I will lurk, :star_struck: looking at pics for awhile catching up.

Looking for the best out of the box 6 pot system…Advice? I see this 6 pot on EBAY below. What is the best?

1. 4x8 tent
  2. 2 each - Horticulture Lighting Group 320 Watt XL V2 RSpec Quantum Boards (3 squares of LED)
  3. AutoPot Spring Pot 6 Pot XL System w/ 25 gal Flexi Tank (5 gal Spring Pots)
  4. 2 each - 6 Inch Infinity Carbon Filters

Hope everybody is well.

2 Likes

Morning bro :sunglasses: hope everything is better with you. No apologies needed you can ask away. The 6 pot system with the 25 gal tank is nice. I would think a 4x8 is a great size tent. For the exhaust I would go with a 8” for that size tent. Those lights are really nice however I’m not sure if two would be enough to flower a tent that size. I use 2 260xl’s in my 4x4 when running 4 plants. Let’s ask some others also. @Not2SureYet @Bulldognuts @Dman1969 @OGIncognito @repins12 what do you guys think?

5 Likes

Thanks Brother Capt and agree on the lights and 8” exhaust. I have 12 single and 3 twin pots 3 gallons each due to Grow space limitations. Definitely need more lighting, exhaust :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@Nicky is a autopot user he may be able to help.

2 Likes

I have a 4x8 tent and run 2 T6 AC Infinity fans, intake and exhaust. If you are only running one, exhausting you may need to go to a 8 inch.

3 Likes

@Capt.Cola Mr @CygnusX1 might be able 2 help you also he runs autopots

2 Likes