Nothing but autos for Capt. Cola in coco!

Thanks brother! I’m going to use a lot of the afghan for nighttime edibles. How was your trip?

2 Likes

Hope every 1 is good man and stay safe God bless ya

4 Likes

Brother I’m hopin :crossed_fingers: and prayin :pray: it passes quickly. We’ve had a bad out break here fortunately it’s mild and basically like the flu.

2 Likes

Also just read about an underwater volcano that erupted in the pacific and Australia and New Zealand are under tsunami warnings. Stay safe my friends across the pond!

3 Likes

Thanks Silva!

1 Like

Me too bro. It’s very similar to flu and cold symptoms. I like being home but not for too long lol.

3 Likes

I resemble that remark!! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Shitty Brother, I was around the Springs. I like north of Denver better

1 Like

Well hopefully you don’t end up getting it! Lock yourself in the grow room in the meantime!!

1 Like

Not a bad place to be right!!

1 Like

@Capt.Cola , I hope you get over it soon. I just got over it after 8 days of feeling terrible.
Everyone around here got hit all at once it seems, vaxxed or not.

I hope not but my chances are slim. If I could stay in my grow room I would be set lol. Not a bad place at all.

2 Likes

I hope it passes quickly also. Vax status does not matter. It’s everywhere in our town right now.

4 Likes

Same here I had to take a test for work on Wednesday and came up negative

I can’t hit love on this one - best wishes for a speedy recovery for all! Be safe!

1 Like

Thank you @Fiz. I hope it goes quick also.

Brother how long did it take the autopots to saturate the soil. Overnight the reservoir only dropped an inch. Do I need to top water one more time? :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Morning bro :sunglasses:. The pots should have sucked up a bunch of water by now. Are your pots damp to the touch near the tray? And check the water level in the valve area and see what it says.

1 Like

Good Morning Brother. Here’s a pic

Do my water lines need to be directly on the floor. My clear catch trays have the lines a 1 1/2 off the floor?

The tray looks full. You can always pick up a pot and see what the weight feels like. It’s possible the coco has what it needs. An inch on your reservoir is about how many gallons you think?

1 Like