Hey brother, if you would like to try some regular autos, I could probably send some your way. They are all Bubble Gum regular auto crosses. I’ve got 2still finishing up outta the first 19 and am starting on the next 21 strains. If all works out, should be 40 strains, in less than a year. I hope that all is well with you and my brother Darrell. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH
Damn Brother, good to see you back in circulation. I knew the mad scientist would figure out a way to breed autos/regulars. Ha e you got any of those crosses growing.
That would be sweet! Bubblegum is a great day smoke for me. 40 strains in a year is quite an accomplishment.
Wow, that is a lot. I had just totaled mine up. Some one in my next grow will be the 100th plant I have finished since I started growing.
100th plant Celebration party Not2SureYet
Dropped a couple seeds to replace the others. They popped up yesterday. The original two are doing ok. Not as much growth as I expected but that could be my fault. Here they are.
That’s truly what’s up Brother!!
Question for you auto pot folks. About how much water would you say is normal in the tray? I got mine hooked up today and did a little trial run to see what I should expect. I would say about 1/2”inch of water ended up in the pot.
I am going to plant two in their final home tonight. About how long should I give it till I turn the auto pots on? I was thinking a week maybe 10 days. Glad I decided to run a separate reservoir for each tent.
Lastly the super lemon haze is doing the exact same thing as the first. It almost looks like it’s drying up but the bag still has weight to it. The first one I though was an overwater but they look very similar. I might give it one more try to get a good plant started.
What’s up Capt, my trays fill about 1 1/2” -2”. You might have a little blockage or vacuum lock. I’ve let mine go dry to top feed and I blow air through any availability line . I run several and shut offs.
Thanks og. I’ll double check my stuff. I’m going to add a couple more shut off valves so I can shut just one pot down.
Adding those extra shuts will pay off when a plant in 1 tray is giving you issues, you can still continue feeding the other plants in the other trays . Learned that from experience brother with the 1st run in auto trays, had 1 giving me fits and couldn’t isolate that tray.
Put the purple kush and lsd in their final pots. The pk is the bigger one on the left. Got my auto pots set up and the air lines run for the air domes. I’m planning to wait 7-10 days then turning the auto pots on. Another couple days and I’ll put the afg and slh into their final pots
I am just going by your pictures there. Are you top feeding them in the trays? If so, you don’t want to do that as you need a way to remove the run off. They are pretty small to use the autopots yet. If you let them grow till the leaves at least reach the edge of the pots. They will pick up faster. You never want these just sitting in run off water. Just like top feeding
Just planted them last night into their final pots. Set them in the tray to finish my water lines but have not turned the autopots on yet. Going to give them a week or so before turning the pots on. When I water I put them on a rack over a pan to get runoff. Thanks for the heads up though. I am still surprised at how much water will stay in the tray for the plants when it does get turned on.
They do hold a lot. I drilled an put drains in my pots so I could do a top flush at the end or top water when they were smaller. it didn’t work out so well. No glue seemed to stick very well. I tried to glue a washer to the bottom of the pot and a nut inside. And used a bolt with an O ring on it to seal it. It work great except I couldn’t tighten the bolt enough with out breaking the washer from the pot.
A drain would be nice or some type of plug.
The main thing that kept me from revising things was When I sat the tray on the floor. With the bolt in the center. It felt like I was going to crack the tray. A wet 5 gallon pot is heavier than it seems when all the weight is on a 5/8 bolt head. 4 of the 8 were drilled. I patched them on the inside and haven’t had any trouble from them since.