Nothing but autos for Capt. Cola in coco!

@Capt.Cola - your plants look amazing! I love your photos & trichs look beautiful, very nice buds. I’m thinking about getting some LSD seeds again and try banana Kush & critical mass, they all have high THC and I like that. All autos of course, so much easier for me time wise. My grow room needs a do over with some new LED lights and a long tent so I can grow more! :joy::seedling: happy growing, hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, I’m thankful for being able to grow great weed!

3 Likes

Thank you! The lsd is in the dark now and will get chopped later today. I grew a banana kush last grow but haven’t really smoked any yet. I was looking at the critical mass the other night but didn’t get anything. I’m about to get a 2x4 for drying and seedlings. Ran out of tents this grow so it might be worth the investment.

4 Likes

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving! I have been back and forth when to chop the lsd. Decided last night today is the day. Set my timer for 12hrs of dark and I’ll cut it down before lights on later tonight. Still not sure where I’m going to hang it to dry but I’ll move some things around to make it work.

14 Likes

Sorry for late reply, hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Capt.Cola beautiful colas on your Lsd.
Hope the harvest goes well for you.
Enjoy your partaking after the cure.
Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m still wondering where I’m going to hang it to dry :thinking:. Hopefully it’s some good smoke :dash: for the new year!

3 Likes

Winter were you are ? @Capt.Cola
If so at least you don’t have the heat to deal with drying it out to fast.
What about above your bed put a line across the room and hang them there.
What a lovely way to to fall asleep and wake up each day.

2 Likes

I’m in the northeast. Winter is just getting here. Looking at my first snowflakes :snowflake: tonight. Hanging it over the bed might not go over so well lol.

2 Likes

So I had to change my chop plan. Ended up getting the lsd into the 3x3 for 48hrs of dark last night then I’ll cut it down. I usually make one cut and hang it whole for a day or two but in this case I might do it in pieces because of the size. Ordered a 2x4 infinity tent to prevent this from happening in the future. I can use it to grow or as a dark tent. Now I have to make room for it. I’ll also have to get another 6” infinity fan for next grow if I run three tents. The pk will be going into the dark next week sometime.

11 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous Capt :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks bro :sunglasses:. This is one of most colorful plants I have grown. I hope the lsd lives up to its name!

5 Likes

Incredible Brother, waiting on a smoke report :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Gorgeous man u killed it

1 Like

Looks amazing!

1 Like

4 Likes

Thank you.

It’s a beautiful looking plant.

I really like this one also @Bulldognuts lol

2 Likes

Has anyone bought any coco coir lately from Amazon? They don’t have the two brands I got before and was seeing what you people were using.

1 Like

I just recently bought canna coco bricks from Amazon. I little pricy but nobody around here carries it

1 Like

I just bought the premixed coco and perlite from Fox Farms. It’s pre-rinsed and is 70% coco and 30% perlite. I just mixed up a few pots of it today actually. More expensive than I wanted to pay but I didn’t feel like breaking up a brick this time

5 Likes

I noticed that blend when I was looking. How many pots were you able to fill with a bag? They also have bags of straight coco coir in other brands. I think 50l a bag

1 Like