Nothing but autos for Capt. Cola in coco!

Here are a couple pics @Not2SureYet

10 Likes

Dayyyum!!! :giraffe::lips::yum:

2 Likes

It’s a good smoke :dash:. Just relaxed and watched some of the Washington- Eagles game.

3 Likes

Beautiful

Hey folks if you have a minute check out the BOM contest and cast a vote! Got my lsd in there.

7 Likes

Here is the strain of the month for jack. Cast a vote if you have a second.

4 Likes

Let me know Capt, still studying dosages

1 Like

I have some butter going at the moment. Took 14g of blue dream dried activated and infused 14oz of butter for 3.5 hours so far. Have it set for 4 hours but I’ll see. How are you pressing the extra out of the pod? I used a spoon last time and it didn’t work too well. Wondering if I could strain it through a nursery bag?

3 Likes

You got my vote Brother that’s one beautiful bud rite there!!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thank bro :sunglasses:. One of my more colorful for sure.

4 Likes

Got mine too!

4 Likes

Thank you I really appreciate that.

2 Likes

Gorgeous Capt, my votes in :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks bro appreciate it.

2 Likes

You’ve earned it! Beautiful specimen

2 Likes

Thank you! Smokes real nice too!

2 Likes

Here are just a couple pics of the gold leaf. Nice purplish color with some frosting!
A ph swing caused the yellowing on the leaves.

11 Likes

Damn Brother that may be the next Bom contender. :yum: I think you got this one! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
You gonna be a hall of famer before you know it! Keep on keepin on! :+1::+1:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brother. I’m hoping to be a BOM hall of fame member one day. Have to continue to up my game and push my plants. You the man dman!!! Stay high bro :giraffe:

5 Likes

Brother I’m shootin for hall of fame myself. :wink: I got one win :1st_place_medal: two more to go. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
I hope :crossed_fingers: you are high as
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

3 Likes