Not2sureyet and 4 more Durban thai, 2 more TXL šŸ¤«

You will like that. I used one just like it till it started reading off by .2 A good friend @anon43727043 sent me a new blue labs pen. Which I use now. I need to mess with the apera to see if I can get it to calibrate again.
Nice score :+1:

4 Likes

I need to divorce Apera. Iā€™ve tried 2 models and both have died on me randomly, right after the warranty was up. You like the Blue Labs one @Not2SureYet?

6 Likes

@MattyBear, I do. It seems to read or balance out quicker. Also shuts of faster lol If this one was to go bad. I would spend the extra to buy another. I believe @Myfriendis410 has one similar to mine as well as @Missiles. I think she got one when her apera quit. My brain is not as good as last year hahaha

6 Likes

Its like cell phones. They have a burn switch or something. U can have insurance and pay and nothing haolen u give and cancel insurance and bam it breaks lol. Same concept hey. Dont tell me this i just got this one today from a vivosun yellow and black one lol. It worked good for 2 grows this 3rd is hell

2 Likes

What model do u have now. Ill put blue lab on the list. Does it read all or just ph. B nice to have one read all 3

No I wanted to get one but didnā€™t want to fork out double for it. I got another Apera :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Matt Iā€™m on my second one also. I donā€™t even check my ph as much anymore. Jackā€™s has made it easy to know right where Iā€™m at. Iā€™ll check it if I see a deficiency coming on.

5 Likes

@Mark0427 It is this one. I was thinking that @Missiles got one and that is why I brought this one out to try :thinking: This is only for the ph.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluelab-PENPH-Pen-Plant-Germination/dp/B005POOJHG/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=bluelab+ph+meter&link_code=qs&qid=1606957836&sourceid=Mozilla-search&sr=8-3&tag=mozilla-20

6 Likes

I use the blue lab and I love it. It also tells you when itā€™s time to calibrate.:+1::v:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the one I want. When I have to buy one again that is what I will be getting. I cheaped out :wink:

2 Likes

@Missiles, I have to get some thing other than what I really want a lot too. I am going to send you a quick pm :grin:

2 Likes

The second one took a dump too? I grabbed one after I seen yours and Iā€™m digging it so far. My ph20 still works.

4 Likes

Iā€™m on my second probe on the second meter. The first probe only lasted a couple months before crapping out on me. Not even sure this probe will still work since I havenā€™t grown for a while lol. Might just buy a Blue Labs

5 Likes

I burned through two Aperaā€™s as well and finally broke down and got the Bluelab.

2 Likes

@Davyg
100% cut the leaf tips. I had a feeling you were thinking of the main plant. When I top I treat the top like a clone. Trouble was my tent was getting massively overcrowded and my yields were going through the floor so Iā€™m trying to reset things back to a manageable level

I came here so I am not hijacking some ones thread. I am finding the same. I have to give more room to each. Or get smaller. So more room is probably the deal for a grow or 2. I am not good at growing small lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m the same,. I have the space but canā€™t risk being discovered. My visitors have no idea whatā€™s going on around them, my grow space is hiding in plain sight as well :scream::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve decided to try smaller plants but ended up with more of them :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

My PH 20 has been solid 2 years running but if I had your issues @MattyBear I would switch to Blu labs to.

1 Like

Your girls came out beautiful dude, really hitting your stride w the jacks.
Great Job :+1: :clap: :fire: :partying_face:

3 Likes