Not2sureyet and 4 more Durban thai, 2 more TXL 🤫

@GreenJewels, wow. That is longer than any I have done. And I had a 15 week flower girl. Yours came out good though. This has till about the first week of Dec. Or at least till the other 2 are out of here. Then I want to do a little work on a room change before getting to the next grow. She has so many fingers she can probably wear gloves now :laughing:

3 Likes

@abouttime, This one is almost finished. @GreenJewels, Looking at this BG dry. I think if I would have left her for another 4 weeks. She would have been great. That would have made a crazy long flower time. But at least I know for next time. I will post what some of her looks like dry. Nothing impressive. but I have plans for her :grin:

6 Likes

Hi @Not2SureYet, I’ve got some catching up to do on your page but I’m here!
Nice to see some familiar names in here too!

1 Like

The next grow is getting closer. @Nicky and I will be dropping this weekend or some time next week. I am working on what I really hope will be the last time for the room. I am cutting back on plants some I hope. And doing the room so I have more space.
As soon as the big girls here are finished. I will add some of the foam board to the back and sides of the 2x8 here. All the little ones on the left will be moved into other tents

11 Likes

Caught back up on your journal! Looking stellar as always brother. :v::bear:

4 Likes

Lol I love your logo selection I thought it was made for you it’s so suiting. :bear:

2 Likes

Haha it was. I didn’t pick out this cartoony ass picture :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Aww it suits you, your so happy and gentle
With your little :bear: logos all the time lol

4 Likes

I appreciate that! Have a good one :v::bear::joy::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

It’s better than being a grumpy old tyrant grizzly bear, so yes it was a compliment.
:smile_cat:

2 Likes

You taking jabs at me? Ha!

6 Likes

Pff if I was taking a jab at you, you would know it big guy.:joy:

The only jab your going to get from me is a poke to share some knowledge, nag nag nag nag
Haha

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet did you get to see the Falcon 9 launch today?

3 Likes

Hope so would have heard it at least lol.

Man spacex had a busy day today!

1 Like

@JimHigh, this is where I am at for a few more weeks.
@Myfriendis410, I did. And it was perfect for it. Crystal clear out :grin:

Well, the pictures suck. I really should work on that. But here is the Bloody skunk

And the AK-47

These are just play plants.
The Moby dick on the left and GDP on the right. Both photos and just changed to 12/12

Then we have a Blueberry auto, and a DT and LSD photo

The Bubblegum is now in jars. My friend here told me not to make butter out of it. He said is is really smooth, tasty and has a nice mellow buzz to it. So this will be just for my friends that don’t have to have rock hard buds :grin: Looking at this now. I think another 4 weeks and she would have been nice and hard. This was at 8 weeks of flower. I didn’t expect her to change much. I got 4 1/2 oz from her. So not a total loss

A few more weeks and I will be starting my auto grow. It will have 2 plants I will be doing with @Nicky, and one that @anon43727043 and another friend from the lab will also be doing with us :grin:

13 Likes

Nice job on the Bubble Gum. 4 1/2 ounces not bad.

4 Likes

CONGRATS :partying_face: @Not2SureYet

That’s a nice harvest Partner! Bubblegums a nice sativa, I wish I had a few jars full in my stash lol. Peace&love Peck :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Here’s a congrats in perpetuity!!

In case I miss one😏

1 Like