Not2sureyet and 4 more Durban thai, 2 more TXL šŸ¤«

I thought promix was a type of soil. oops! I still have some FF left. Last time I didnā€™t add perlite. This time i will add perlite. Itā€™ll only get better.

1 Like

Well, I am on the fence with this one. It is the Bubblegum auto. It is hard to explain. She doesnā€™t seem to have any real bulk to her. Light solid buds. She looks and feels more like she is just a mass of fox tails :face_with_raised_eyebrow: In a couple days. She will be starting week 7. It is supposed to be a 8 week flower. Her trichomes are all solid cloudy. But all the buds are light and fluffy like if she was just starting flower. So, Would you keep growing her. Or just chop her now and use her for Butter. She has looked fluffy like this for weeks. @Myfriendis410, @Covertgrower, @Nicky, @Cannabian, @dbrn32 @Hellraiser, or any one :grin: Squeezing here, She is not really solid at all

6 Likes

Your last Critical Purple had similar flower structure. I think itā€™s mostly genetic.

5 Likes

Whoā€™s the breeder of this bubble gum?
I had an rqs seed have long spiral buds it went Wierd on me.
I would leave it to mature as long as possible and then let it all dry and just take all the leaf to make bubble hash or coconut oil.
I think butter is least ideal.

If you make it into coconut oil it can be really easy to dose here and there on anything or you can make candy, sour candy is my preference.
Use agar agar for healthy geleton and then pour them in cheap molds form the dollar store or amazon, use a citric acid recipe for nice sour candys.

Bubble has is cheap an easy as well, very coll product and bubble hash is not so thing we tent to see alot anymore.

2 Likes

This is from ILGM. My CP was super dense buds. These are all like 3 week old buds would be. Nothing really there. I would be super happy if these were even close to the CP :grin:
@Nicky, I just do the butter because it is easy to make. I just give away the butter since I donā€™t use it. This really isnā€™t worth the time for me to do hash with. For as light as this is. It would be like doing trim. Which hasnā€™t worked out great for me. I do good using bud though lol She is still on the feed right now. I may have to catch you for the candy. I just tossed the coconut oil I had when I made capsules for a friend. I didnā€™t think I would use it again

The CP was just a solid bud with a little fox tailing. :grin:

8 Likes

Yeah sheā€™s a beautiful one.

I havenā€™t made the candy but you know those two Northern lights I over heated? Well I dried them out completely and then all their buds and leaf went into a 5 gallon bucket and itā€™s about 1/2 full. So probably gonna make coconut oil with that this winter and then make candy and give them away for xmass

1 Like

Cool, @Nicky I sent you a e mail for the next grow

1 Like

@Not2SureYet my bg auto did okay in the bucket. Has nice 3 and 4 inch round buds they did feel a little soft and airy had a super nice smell and taste to it. One of the best i did so far on taste and all. It did super good til i moved it to the spare bath where there was more heat all the time. It did reveg and foxtail near the end but i think it was because of the change from one room to the other and atleast a 10 degree heat differemce lol

1 Like

Thanks @Mark0427, I guess till I trim this. It will be hard to show her well. There is no real big bud in the center of this mess. The whole thing seems to be like she i just made up of the fox tail fingers. My las tBubblegum was as expected. She was smaller. But tight solid buds. I am guessing this was just one of those off plants. Good thing this was just a throw in plant lol

4 Likes

Crazy looking. I donā€™t know depends on if your waiting on space, or if itā€™s not hurting anything let it ride. Definitely looks like it want to continue to flower.

3 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower . And no having to rush it out. This is the last grow before I do a little work on the room again lol

3 Likes

My Bubble Gum auto from ILGM went 13 weeks before i harvested her.

1 Like

@Deepsix, I still have about 5 - 6 more weeks left in the AK. So this can stay here as long as the AK is around lol. I will just let her ride things out and see where she takes me. It is rare that I can give so much extra time to one. I guess we will see where this one takes us :grin:
Thanks every one

2 Likes

Got me buddy, Iā€™m think the others are correct.

1 Like

Yup, on the same page here. Wait and see

2 Likes

Iā€™d ditch her, just a waste of space.

1 Like

Ok, So here are my thoughts. Since @Hellraiser is thinking more like me. And every one else says leave her. I am going to chop a bud off, trim it and show what is there right now. Then go from there :grin: If it looks like there is some thing there other than a mess of fox tails. I will leave her. She is a big girl with a lot of branches. So she will not miss one :laughing:

7 Likes

Good call. I think either way is fine, if you need to free up some lights then off chop it.

3 Likes

The bubble gum auto kinda looks like sheā€™s vegginā€™ :thinking:ā€¦reminds me of that cheese auto I had that re-vegged after I moved her into a 18/6 tent. Iā€™ll have to look and see how long she flowered, I know it was quite a long flower period :joy:

3 Likes

Looks like the cheese auto I had took approximately 24 weeks from sprout to harvest.

I was glad I let her finish. She ended up a beautiful beast

9 Likes