Not2sureyet and 4 more Durban thai, 2 more TXL šŸ¤«

I got 2 going into mid week 3. Canā€™t wait to see what they put out.

6 Likes

GDP autos by msnl?

1 Like

No these are photos from ILGM

2 Likes

Iā€™ve one GDP Auto from Msnl - amongst others for my outdoor summer grow. Itā€™s starting to heat up here finally. Beautiful plants @Not2SureYet - of mine are half as good Iā€™ll be happy :blush::sunflower:

3 Likes

Thanks @anon49170411 . Looks like I need @Loudman to come trim the bubblegum. She is a bush. I just realized. She is the one with no air dome. I put in 2 air stones to see how it would work. I am thinking pretty good. She is a nice bush.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take a hard passā€‹:joy: my back was about to fall off my body after all that defoliation. But I will come cheer you on!:+1:

3 Likes

I took every thing under the scrog. I will give her a few days before looking to see what to take from the top. It is a mess of leaves lol

3 Likes

What I did was just pluck the fan leaves that are blocking other tops. Usually leave with a hand full at a time

1 Like

Ok a quick up date before I start moving tents. The TXL and Manatuska are done.
The Manatuska was 3 1/2 oz. The main cola by her self was 2 3/4 oz :grin:

Both of the TXL totaled 10 oz. Horrible since my first was 14 oz for a single plant. I will wait to see how the last 3 autos turn out before I point fingers. I am adding big bud coco to their feed. I used it on the manatuska. The DT come down this weekend if I can find the motivation to get the new tent up. I have to gut these 2 tents, tear down the 2 x4 and empty a storage shelf before I can get the 4x4 moved and the new one up.
The up side is I have more than enough here to stock my 2 friends up till my next grow is done

17 Likes

Looks scrumptious! You going with 2 4x4ā€™s as well?

2 Likes

I thought you were getting away from the tents?

4 Likes

Easy before you tar and feather me ROFL :laughing:. I got the second 4x4 to dry in. One tent is no longer cutting it. 2 big plants will easily fill one. And with the DT. All 4 will be coming down saturday and sunday, or that is the plan. So I hope to need lots of room to dry in :grin: I bought another vivosun so I can run a vent from one tent to the other and only need one filter. The holes line up this way :grin:
And it is possible I may be going back to one tent for the next grow. I am thinking of running like this. I would take the 4x8 frame down to a 4x6 for this here

9 Likes

Am I correct in assuming, 18"x4" filter? If so, For that set up i believe at least a 18"x6" or maybe a 8" filter would be needed? Idkā€¦ I have a 4"er and it didnā€™t quite do the job I needed to do, but then again itā€™s not a real high quality one either.

2 Likes

@Teacherttom1, I have a 40" x 6" filter. A 4" is way to small. It was a good size for the 3x3 tent I had.

Well, 2 of The DT came down today. What an ordeal. I removed the lines holding the branches and scrog lines and every thing just fell over. I am really confused for what I got from each. I took down the 5 gallon promix and the coco plants. I am guessing the coco is about 5 times as heavy as the promix. Not even a close comparison. Just goes to show just doing one plant doesnā€™t show real results. These 2 should have been close to the same. Or that is what I would expect. It is hard to tell here. But you can see the promix is really light

And the coco. Both bins are fuller than the pictures show. These completely filled one of the 4x4s. I am not sure the other 2 will fit in the other as they are bigger than these 2.

10 Likes

Oh ok, makes more sense now, wow wouldnā€™t have thought that big of a difference with pro mix.:thinking: couldā€™ve been genetic maybe. But you still rocked it!

3 Likes

What was your coco again was it straight coco or a perlite ratio mix?

Agreed 1 plant comparison is to hard to judge.

But that 2.5oz cola from the beast up top omg love it! Lol

3 Likes

@Nicky, I always use the vermeculite with my coco. I got the other 2 DT trimmed today with the help of one of my nephews. I have both tents almost full now. Just a little room left in the tent from today. It was like the first 2. One plant really heavy, and the other a light one. I am not worried. I should get what I want from them.
3 more plants to go till I get a semi break. :grin:

5 Likes

Why do you use vermiculite? Vermiculite hold water and in and autopot you donā€™t want thatā€¦
I could see why you would use it in the non autopot coco pots to reduce watering and it would also add some cal mag I think doesnā€™t it.

Because itā€™s not an innert media i would think feeding something like Jackā€™s would not do as well maybe thatā€™s why your finding Jackā€™s doesnā€™t have the same results as your GH nutrients.
You should really try using Jackā€™s in a coco perlite mix friend

2 Likes

I buy the vermeculite in big bags. About 35 gallons worth at a time. I will have to think about what you said. because you do want these to hold some water. You donā€™t want coco to dry out. And mine is some what dry still on the top. I will look into that for sure. I can always grab some perlite before my next grow if needed. Jacks is ok for the photos. just maybe not great in flower right now. I will know by the end of the week though. When I see what my numbers are. I also realized I am starting to grow to big. My lights are not able to handle it.

My future plans will be to flip the DT once they reach the screen. Then tuck the branches through the stretch. That will leave shorter plants with better lighting. And should make for more solid buds :grin:

2 Likes

Vermiculite will reduce the need for cal mag.

3 Likes