Not2sureyet and 4 more Durban thai, 2 more TXL 🤫

I like the c3s.

4 Likes

Thanks. I am going to try more of these.

The C3s are the 90s vettes right?

3 Likes

68 to 82, I call them the long hoods.

4 Likes

My friend just bought one to go with his 68 SS 396 4 speed chevelle. A friend gave it to him for 12k :open_mouth: The vette. it is a 350 4 speed car an super clean. I liked that style too. I had a friend that had his 68 427 vette burn to the ground. From an electrical short. Talk about a heart breaker

4 Likes

Ouch and those fiberglass bodies burn to ash.

2 Likes

Congrats on the chop man she’s an Intresting plant shape, you did thst with no training or pruning?

4 Likes

Dang! Those are some big ol buds man! Nice work :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

6 Likes

Thanks @Nicky I did chop off a little of the lower branches. I really was just winging it. I was going for a single cola. Then the sides started growing good. So I just left them. I dropped a GDP, Purple kush and a Moby Dick to try this again. They will be in the other room in the 2x4. This was done with Jacks and Big bud coco and Bud candy. I may try using the over drive at the end of these next ones. I will get it figured out in a few grows I hope.
My other 3 autos are doing pretty good so far on Jacks :grin: I better zap @imSICKkid, I missed him. Post 452 I chopped the manatuska :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I need to get with you soon as I have four brand spanking new Autopot XL’s in my sweaty hands. 3 seeds have all cracked so I’m on the way.

9 Likes

4 pots, 3 seeds :thinking: must be that California math :laughing: You are really going to like them

8 Likes

I’ve only got three lights for now. Going to have to build one or two more. Next year.

6 Likes

Ohh I’m excited for you to join the autopot team!

3 Likes

I drove 149 mph in a 1986 Corvette on a track.

2 Likes

@Big123 I have been up there on a bike :grin: Way past what I should have in the cuda. I had a set of 2.76 gears for most driving. 3.90s for special weekends :grin: It had a great top end. But you could feel the front end float past 120

2 Likes

My mom had a 68 with vinyl roof.

3 Likes

Thats a mid 60s vette?

2 Likes

I’ll be doing the same around tax time.

Fantastic flowers @Not2SureYet those will keep everyone happy for awhile.

3 Likes

I remember her feeling floaty around 147mph

1 Like

@Not2SureYet, I wish you had cloned her! 2 or 3 of those and you’d have been set for a very very long time!

1 Like

@Jake3, Fortunately. I was sent a lot of the seeds. I just need to check for a female. But you are right. Next time, I will clone this one for sure. I can fit 4 in a 2x2 area :grin:
@Cannabian, Yeah. A 65 if I remember right.

3 Likes