Not2sureyet and 4 more Durban thai, 2 more TXL đŸ€«

He did? Every time I hear him talk about it he says sometimes he uses it, and sometimes he doesn’t. One of his earlier videos im pretty sure he said it was not ideal npk ratio for cannabis.

2 Likes

Is that why he added the folic? My ppm turns out to be only around 550 - 660 with the 3.6/ 2.4/1.2 with not adding the folic yet cause it hasn’t got here! Should be in a few days I think
 also The mpk you all are talking about? Can that be had with like Recharge or Mycos+? Don’t mean to get into your convo, but now you all got me curious
lol

2 Likes

@Loudman, I just got some too :grin: Since I am past the veg stage. I am only using it on the 2 little ones.
I forget who all is in autopots now. I need the labels like in the lab :grin: I would not recommend the recharge to any autopot user. It left me with a lot of goo. I stopped using it before any lines got clogged. But I would wipe a pile of sludge off the power cord in there and had to clean the filter good at each rez change. There was no just topping off each time with it. It was a clean before each re fill.
@always feel free to add all you want @Teacherttom1 We don’t care who adds what in here :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks, appreciated. I noticed it does blacken the water and everything it touches
 side of the pale I use has residue on it after a mix
 even after an good swish and dump its there. Not2sure why
 sry
lol Got to mix it really well Before adding it soil also! 
 I can see it making problems for Hydro lines pumps floats everything

2 Likes

@Teacherttom1, I never got a clogged line. But only ran one rez full after seeing it when the rez level dropped. I Then cleaned it and left it on the shelf :grin:

1 Like

Grittier stuff than I would have thought
supposed to be fully soluble but
 idk it’s not. I put a little pump at the bottom to keep it all moving and it’s killing it
LOL
Fixed the sp

2 Likes

I have wave makers in all my reservoirs. It just turned to a sludge in mine

2 Likes

He did yes, here @34.36 marker.

BUT

In a newer video he talks about how running the traditional 321 is what he feeds from start to finish, not saying he runs mkp, and that running it has consistently given the best results although of course one should always be tailoring the cal and the mag to what their plants are showing they need.

In his latests video he reviews Bruce bugbee 'a video and in the end states that he thinks Jack’s outdoor, which is newer, is the best formula to date.

Sooooo has me a bit confused as to what he actually suggests lol

4 Likes

If he says all of them then he can’t be wrong lmao. Jk.

3 Likes

Okay I just checked his newest grow video and he’s using Jack’s, mkp, fulvic and tribus.

2 Likes

I suspected came from older video. My guess is just giving best information at the time, in his opinion. As time goes on, new products come out and more information is gathered.

5 Likes

Totally agree I just wasn’t sure what the current info was until I seen him posting links for mkp in his current video.

2 Likes

Well, nothing much to show this week. Kind of looks like last week lol

15 Likes

Lol you crazy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’m starting to come to that conclusion by the images shown of this smelly junkle he’s got growing down there.
Jebus

4 Likes

I can see a distinct difference from last shot of the room. They appear to be bulking nicely.

7 Likes

Maybe I am just in there to often. It looks like maybe 4 or 5 long more weeks lol. I shouldn’t be impatient. The next will not get started till the middle to end of Dec. I need to change to nights for the lights. But can’t tell how light tight I am till I am on it. And once on it. I can’t go in during the day since the hall is lit up to much. I think there might be a tough of bleed in there. But it would only be down the wall. It is getting warm in there. But my humidity is staying around 70% right now. I want it lower in about another week. And between the heat in there now and heat from the dehumidifier. I woulf probably be running 90s in the day. Nights would be fine. :roll_eyes: @Myfriendis410

4 Likes

Ok, I have one for you guys. What would cause 75% of my branches to turn rubbery over night. This happened later in flower than this one. It is all the DT clones. This didn’t happen with my first one I grew. I am in week 7 of flower now. It looks like some one started pulling every thing to the outer edges. I a worried a few may just break. I am using about 10ml of silica per 10 gallons of feed. I am using bud candy with this one. But didn’t on the last that did this. The fist plant was on GH nutes and had nice stiff branches.
Reading. The strain info says the branches should hold the buds. I can tie up most. But it would be a nightmare trying to find all the lines in the dark to harvest it. A lot of the branches are down low as well. So adding a bungee scrog to the top would only help a few branches. I have been trying up some of the taller with yoyo’s The trichomes are all cloudy fortunately. I need to get another 2 weeks from these guys minimum though. I had to take the last about a week earlier than I wanted because of this too. I thought it was just a one time deal there. That plant turned out great smoke wise too.
If I am going to keep growing this as more than one plant at a time. I need to figure this out. It happened on a NIghtingale with GH nutes a while back now that I think of it.

So, what’s the story? Any ideas if this can be fixed? @Myfriendis410, @MattyBear, @dbrn32, @Covertgrower, @Cannabian, @Hellraiser, @Big123 Any one? :grin:

2 Likes

Not really sure what’s causing it, but I just tie mine up when they get too heavy.

3 Likes

I have noticed on a few branches on my sativa plant there was about 5 lower only branches that did like u said went rubber didnt break look healthy but went rubber limped over like it was tied down and started to grow back up again. I did unfortunately clip those all off to clean up the bottom some for final finish.

2 Likes