Not2sureyet and 4 more Durban thai, 2 more TXL 🤫

Yeah thanks a lot! I appreciate that. I use Promix which is similair to coco and I dont worry about my pH for my water because the TDS is below 100 unless I add additives and usually set my pH to 6.0 as Myfriendis410 advised me to do and it works well. Promix is inert so it will pick up the water’s pH
@Covertgrower

1 Like

@Nicky That is correct!! Operator Error under control now.

2 Likes

@Reitus, I missed yours. After doing what I thought would fix these. I had a spill less than 3 hours later. The good was it was drips rather than a stream from an open valve. I now plan on leaving the aqua valves out. I will examine them and try and figure out what is going on with them. Till then. I can just dip some water from the rez. And fill the trays that way. I know the level they should be at. I will do that when I check the others. And before the lights go out. I still plan on a quick video explaining this mess lol I have had zero issue with the autopot brand.

3 Likes

Thanks @Not2SureYet. I appreciate the information. I had one of my pots go dry at one time, but I manipulated the valve and it began watering again. Other than that one incident my autopot system has been quite fantastic to be honest. I have checked it everyday since it has been hooked up.

The system has been good to this noob grower for sure. Here is proof…

3 Likes

Cool. What are you growing there. It looks like my DT :grin: Well, I pulled both of these. One was leaking, the other not. I t looked like these should come apart. I figured if I broke it. I have nothing to loose really. I managed to get the float removed. In there is another stopper. I wiped it off and it has a small build up of black junk on it.
I started thinking. This was not an issue till just recently. And I just recently added fulvic/humic acid. Which is black :grin: One rez had it. The other with out. I change from one to the other so I always have a full rez ready to use. I went for about 3 days after cleaning this with no issues. Then went back to the acid rez. I never let it run out. just down to about 3 gallons. Any ways. Crossing my fingers that now that I am on just feed and no acid. Maybe things might turn my way. I know it is a shot in the dark. But at least some thing to hope for :grin: I can see a bunch of dark floaters in the tray. I can’t clean it till after the grow is done.
Camera is set back up. I will shut both of these off tonight even if it looks good. And turn them back on tomorrow. I am not waking up to a flooded room again.

718f63b3ba3077faea697e337c459303f09e75c6

5 Likes

The one time my valve quit flowing, one of the silicone pieces had gunk on it. Once I wiped that off, gave it a little squeeze, and reinserted it, it has worked ever since. I also can see floaters in my reservoir. I have a filter in the bottom before the water lines, so I’m not worried about it. I am definitely going to have to clean everything after this grow tho.

@Not2SureYet My grow is a strain called black sugar from seedsman. I bought them before i found you all, hehe. Its been resilient so far cause at one point and time I fed it about 30 gallons of 1500ppm nutrients and it didn’t even flinch.

2 Likes

It looks like it is growing great for you. I have a sugar black rose that may be years away if I don’t start using a hat to choose from lol I am hoping by cleaning this it will have fixed it. If so. I will pull it apart every few weeks and clean it.
Thanks

2 Likes

I may have to stop doing pictures :frowning_face: I think the lights in the room are almost to bright to take decent pictures. I thought no tent walls would be better. You can see better with the lights out lol
Any ways here is the group in the dark

And in the light.

Bubble gum stretching a little finally

And the manatuska. Turning into a little pig :grin:

A few of the DT

10 Likes

They are beautiful! Your farming that’s for sure.

1 Like

Thanks @Nicky The DT are all ready oily to the touch. With 6 weeks give or take left. I think these are going to come out nice this grow.

4 Likes

Time to build a Roisin press!

5 Likes

Well, I think the auto pot issues are behind me. The level was still just a hair to high letting it weep where the line comes in a piece of cardboard on that side lifted it enough that it looks like my problems may be behind me. Once this grow is done. I will glue a 1/4" piece of some thing on that side of both pots. And hopefully not have to go through this again :grin:

And what a difference a month makes. This was 8/22

And the 9/21 :grin:

I have been using the Big bud coco on the Manatuska. I added it to a rez I just filled today. So when I do the next rez change. These will get it now. It hasn’t hurt the manatuska, and it is a fat little one. It started flowering the same time as these. So we will see how it goes. I am trying the Bud candy with these too.

9 Likes

Let me know if you think it makes a difference.
I’m gonna order silica and some mpk for the jacks (I Geuss we should be running mkp with Jack’s) but the products that make me wonder is big bud and bud candy…

Love the garden!

1 Like

I can’t find any thing to show what that is. I have the tribus I am using on the 2 little ones. I am putting the AK in an autopot later tonight.
As sweet and sticky as these are. That may be hard to tell. I should get a semi idea on the BBC. I know what my first looked like with it and GH. The second DT was jacks only. So I will see how these are compared to the second on e that was in Jacks.

3 Likes

Your doing something right to have a month like that!! Great job!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Teacherttom1, I think I am just lucky some times. These still have a long ways to go. They just may turn out as well as my first one.

2 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Them buds look nice and juicy! I’m running tribus original with the Jacks.

1 Like

If you believe final npk ratio similar to lucas formula is what you want (1-2-2 I think) then you will want the mkp.

2 Likes

Yeah the green gene showed his mix with mpk is better so I’m gonna order some up.