Not2Sure with 3 Ttents, 9 plants and it is almost summer

I read somewhere that the location of the clone taken from the parent has something to do with that.

4 Likes

Hmm. That’s interesting. First time I’ve heard that. One more thing to add to the list of things to research.

4 Likes

Well, the DD and the cheese autos got moved into 5 gallon pots. :grin: The Skunky monkey still has not cracked , and the AK 47 is in a plug and under a cfl
It looks like both of my photos, the nightingale and the Sensi star are not going to make it. I can put the blame on my self for those 2 I think.
I dropped another skunky monkey and a nightingale this afternoon to replace the ones that don’t look like they will make it. Things are still rolling along pretty good though :+1:

8 Likes

These are gonna turn out great :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear. I was going to give 2 of these to friends. I am now thinking of doing a grow Matty style. Stuff a bunch of plants in a little tent and make them grow lol I think I can fit 3 in the 3x3. It could be un as I haven’t really grown a natural plant in a bit. i don’t count the BB as I didn’t mess with it all grow since it has such a terrible start.

4 Likes

I don’t grow al natural tho, just minimal training. Top or fim once and then LST and supercropping :wink:

6 Likes

That seems pretty natural. I top every thing. :grin: I didn’t notice your super cropping. This just got more fun :grin: I am going to send you a pm after i am done feeding the plants tonight. One last question on my other grow :grin:

4 Likes

They all are looking really good! They’re getting bigger now that’s when they get more exciting. I’m anxious to grow my skunky monkey to but it’s going to be couple months or few lol I see big things ahead for you :wink:

3 Likes

I am getting another one called sweet skunk or some thing like that. it is supposed to have a strong skunk smell. It may take a lot of ordering. But I will find one that smells like the old school skunk. Then I will do a whole grow with nothing but that :grin:

2 Likes

Well, I got 4 new puppies from @Myfriendis410 yesterday. :grin: For the new Black dog clones, 2 are all hiding under a 2 little bottle.1 is under a baggie and the other is under a dome that I had thought I had returned to Alan. Sorry about that dude. These are going to be a real challenge as they are all to big to really fit under the bottles. I am going to have to work on a lift kit for them today.

I am having terrible luck with my autos for some reason. I am on the second skunky monkey seed that doesn’t want to pop. Both the AK-47 and the Nightingale have yet to sprout. Since I can’t control them. I will just let them be and see what they choose to do. I am not going to drop any more replacement seeds for a few days. At least till I see if any of these are going to show their little faces :grin:

This is what we are looking like this morning.

5 Likes

You have room for like 2 dozen more clones :rofl:

4 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower, I figured I would bring you here since you are in coco too.

So far. The photos seem to be loving this light schedual. I am not so sure about the autos though. They seem to be on the smaller side. I figure I should have a better idea in a week though. I cut down the BB and the angel the other day. So soon I will have the dog house back. And once the clones are big enough to move. I am going to move the ASC into the 3x3 and then flip it.
I am currently feeding at about 3/8 strength. So about 2ml of micro, grow and bloom

The Back dogs are doing great

The ASC is doing good. I do wish she would stretch a bit more

Both autos are growing slowly
The Dark devil

And the Cheese

The Nightingale photo just sprouted today

I am still waiting on a AK 47 auto to sprout and the 2 Skunky monkey autos to crack

7 Likes

Wow! Those Black D.O.G. clones we took have really taken off! How are the other 4 under cover?

4 Likes

The other 4 are looking good too. I put them on a table in there to make them easier to deal with. light is 24" above and just running veg like I did with the others. I will water then every other day. I am going to see when I started feeding the others. Then wait a few more days from that. But none look like they are dying yet :grin:

6 Likes

I thought I would take a minute to do a quick up date. Every thing is moving forward nicely. I made a few changes that I think will work out in the long run. First only the 2 Black dogs and the ASC are in the big tent now. They have been flipped to flower as of 2 nights ago. They are starting to look a little nicer too. :grin: I don’t think they will have a lot of bud sites since I flipped them pretty early. They are only 7 weeks old. I am sure they will still look good. I have some super clones coming up behind these. So more dogs to come :grin:
The BD 2 has grow much bigger than her sister #1

The ASC is still pretty thick and showing some nice bud sites

Both of the Autos are starting to kick it up a little. They have more than doubled in size this past week. The Dark devil is looking a little better as well. I was ready to move her to another tent. But I think she is straightening her act out. :grin: She is on the left. The clones now have the box removed and are breathing fresh air 24/7. It may be another week or so before the Nightingale starts to grow. She has a little room on the pot to fill first.

I am now back on a 16/8 schedual for those in veg. Soon to a 14/10 The autos don’t seem to be responding the the gas lantern schedule as well as the photos did.

7 Likes

Looking good, Brian. Sure you don’t want to fill that 3 X 3 with clones for yourself?

3 Likes

No. I all ready know what I really want for my next grow. If I start more clones. I will not be able to grow what I want next time again. I am planning on taking 1 or 2 super clones from the Brain killer to grow on the next grow though :grin:

3 Likes

Everything looks great! All the plants are killing it! I’m all out of likes on this side so here you go :wink: image

5 Likes

Absolutely killing it my friend! :muscle::+1::v::bear:

3 Likes

Thank you :grin: I thought I would add the dog in the scrog as they are finally there. I am hoping they will fill the scrog pretty quick. Dog # 2 has a good head start and may need to help out # 1

Before the scrog

And after

7 Likes