Not2Sure with 3 Ttents, 9 plants and it is almost summer

This will be basically a mirror of the other side :grin:

Ok my friends. This should prove to be an interesting grow. I will be using all my tents for this grow.
I will be growing in coco coir with perlite, and using GH flora trio nutes

I should add. All 3 tents are or will be using the gas lantern light schedual
I am running this schedual. it gives me an hour during the day to work on any thing if needed as well.
Lights on at 4 pm
Off at 4 am
on at 9:30 am
off at 10:30 am

The 4x8 tent will have 2 DIY QB lights. A 200w and a 265w
The 4x4 will have a QB 320 335w light
The 3x3 will get Viparspectras. TBD when the plants are in there.

In the 3x3 will be 2 photos, both from @Bogleg A ASC and a Dejah

In the 4x4 “The dog house” will be 2 Black dog photos from @mattybearilgm
AKA 2 dogs in a scrog

In the 4x8 will be 4 autos and one photo

A Dark devil auto from @HemiSync
A 00 Cheese from @Missiles
An AK - 47 from my seeds
A Skunky monkey from my seeds
And a nightingale photo from my seeds.

With any luck. I will be able to keep this some what interesting. I will also start this in a few sections. As I have a lot of up dates to add to get to where I am at right now.

I will start with an over view and then add each tent in sections till I am caught up

Grey pot is “Black dog #1” Right black pot is “BD#2”
Small pots are front “00 Cheese”, middle “Dark Devil” rear is a “Dejah which will be given to a friend”
The 2 with domes don’t look like they will be a part of this.

Brought home
BD 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

BD 2

Brought home same as above
Week 2

week 3

week 4

The 00 Cheese auto
week 2

Dark devil auto week 2

ASC photo week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

week 6

Dejah photo week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

The AK 47 & Skunky monkey autos

10 Likes

@elheffe702 @Missiles @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @FloridaSon @KingCrimson @rumpelstiltskin @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @raustin

4 Likes

Very interesting ASC - are they shorter than others growing in the same environment? They look pretty squat. FWIW mom was extremely stretchy. Dad had what I would consider a “normal” stretch under a 3k QB100. Moms were under 3k COBs and had plenty of light.

3 Likes

I’m here @Not2SureYet ! I’m still out of likes for the next 12 minutes LOL so here you go

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag buddy! I’m always around for your grows :wink::v::bear:

5 Likes

This looks familiar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

No kidding! I think he got tired of people agreeing he was crazy, had to change it up a bit haha!

Good luck with these @Not2SureYet!

6 Likes

Thanks and @Bogleg it just wants to grow short. I kept these at 50w vegging for the first 3 weeks then went to 100w. I am going to try and keep her some what small to flower in the 3x3. I am guessing maybe 2 more weeks? I will have to have room for 2 or 3 plants in there. The back wall of the big tent will be all autos this grow.

3 Likes

Mom tried to grow all her lower branches straight out. They never curved up to the light. So in veg she was real squat but the clones I put in flower stretched a TON. Like 4-5” branch spacing.

5 Likes

This is just a pretty bush. I can’t wait to flower her. I am going to flip her at 12". She is about 6 1/2" right now. I am measuring to the top of her stem and not the leaves.

4 Likes

Looking great! I’ll folow here too!

3 Likes

I am going to add these 2 as well. Both will get fed for another week. and then I will flush for a week and call them done.

The Charlotte’s angel on the left and the big bud on the right. The angel is all ready one week past her due date. This will put her closer to 3 weeks past when she is done. She starts week 12 tomorrow

5 Likes

@Familyman, if you would like to follow along :grin:

2 Likes

Big bud was the one you were trying to track bud density on right?

2 Likes

It was the one that should have died lol. It was a couple inches tall for the first 5 weeks of her life. but I did turn the lights up a little more on this one after i raised the light. I will get with you once I have the autos in here. And see how you would like to see the lights set up. If you would like to see how they can really do. I can move one of the lights back into the 4x4 that i will be flowering the BD in. The bad. Every thing will be in scrogs other than what goes into the 3x3 under a viapr

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter to me, I’m just mistaken apparently. She looks real nice for something that should’ve died.

2 Likes

It is the one you told me to push. So I raised the light and cranked it up :grin:

1 Like

I think you should do push all of them haha!

3 Likes

To be honest. You are right. I haven’t pushed them to hard. Maybe it is time to see what I can get away with. Doing 1/2 autos. There should be fewer surprises for me. Now. Should I start turning them up once I start flowering? They are all set at 110w right now. Most of the plants are about 3 weeks old or so. I do need them to stretch some for the scrog :grin:

1 Like

I guess depends on how you plan to manage screen. If you plan on keeping everything tight to it, doesn’t really matter. If you want to let them grow through the screen, wait til that’s complete before boosting the lights.

1 Like