Not2sure grow 13 and seeds from friends πŸ’°

Everything is looking really good! That scrog gives them a nice even canopy.

2 Likes

They’re looking great already

5 Likes

Looking good Sir.

4 Likes

Happy cake day. @Underthestairs Looking awesome there n2sy.

3 Likes

Great job with these B!

5 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Sir.

3 Likes

Much appreciated @Mark0427 and @Deepsix

2 Likes

Happy Canniversary there @Underthestairs

10 Likes

Thanks every one. Happy anniversary @Underthestairs :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you sir!

6 Likes

Happy anniversary!

4 Likes

Happy belated!

3 Likes

@Will82 This is my current grow. It is pretty simple really
Coco with Vermeculite.
Jacks nutrients, Silica
These will all be in auto pots other than the very last one. It will be top fed.
Lights vary. All QB lights though
The 2x8 tent has DIY 260s and the 5’ tent has a HLG 320 and a HLG 135 in there. I only run 130w per plant for almost all that I grow.
I also use a scrog for most I grow. If you have a journal going. Tag me in please :grin:

This is one grow of the TXL. I have a couple in the forum.

6 Likes

ThaNk you for your response and ive only been on the grow forum a couple of days. I do not have a grow log as of yet but may soon. Im currently running 2 chocolope fem,1 2 gorilla glue fem, 1 northern lights fem and 1 random seed that was given to me. All are in 2 gallon pots under 2 sf4000 at 60% and 27 inches away. The rest was mentioned before i think . They are week 3 of veg and did a second and final top today. I will give them their first tea this weekend after defoliating and starting some lst using clip on training clips.

2 Likes

You should start a grow journal. :grin: On the home page. Click the new topic. 27" is pretty far away unless your light is turned all the way up. I am at 60w and 19" It works out to be about the same with all my lights Are these in plastic pots or fabric.

1 Like

It puts out 600watt true at 27 inches. I didnt want to stretch them or go too close

1 Like

Here are the girls after adjusting ph to 5.8

6 Likes

That light is dim able. If you get the ppfd meter for your phone. It is free. It has the purple dot showing for the app. You can adjust your lights and have a good idea that it is at the strength you want. Then you don’t have to use it turned up all the time and save a few bucks on electricity :grin: This is the one that was recommended to me. It is consistent with my meter I bought for my lights

2 Likes

I thought you were in soil? 5.8 is for coco. I think soil is more like 6.5 You are in the right place though. A lot of people to help you here. And if you want to add your plants here. I have no problems with that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Those are looking good. You may find the pots a little small later on. Even with a small plant. I try not to go less than a 3 gallon. Soil is more forgiving though.

2 Likes

Im in coco / perlite 70/30 ratio with 3 tbsp of worm castings and 3 tbsp of 4-4-4 dry ammendments per gallon. Sorry if im confusing im new

2 Likes