Not2sure grow 13 and seeds from friends 💰

This is awesome!

4 Likes

Great job in there B

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet - great lookin plants! Looks like you have a great grow space, nice.

3 Likes

I’ve been Mia but I’m glad to see things are going well.

I also use a jar with Apple cider vinigar and holes punched in the top, of I have an issue around the plants they get DE on the surface and yellow stickies as well.

Once autopots are on and filled with coco I’ve never had issues because the top is always dry coco.

6 Likes

:wave:glad ya took a break from that schoolin :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks all. It looks like the little ones are now in a race to see who can grow the most each day :laughing: Monday morning I will clip a ear off each to get sent out and tested to see if they are indeed females :grin: @Nicky

15 Likes

That’s a lot of growth in 24 hrs. They look great.

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola I wish that was a days growth. :grin: It is actually 3 days. I do weekly pictures on saturdays. I was just late getting them up this time. They just launched the rocket and it is Cristal clear out :grin: A lot of planes in the air as well :thinking:

5 Likes

Is that the asteroid bustin rocket?

3 Likes

Should have made a small video or took pics. Only seen that shit on tv buddy.

4 Likes

@Mark0427 They launch here all the time. This would have been the one to do for sure. I will see if my brother in law can get me some video of it. He was working it. This is the clearest one I cn remember seeing though. Either it was closer or was bigger than others I have seen. I think @Myfriendis410 may have a video or 2 of some of the launches.
@Pinboy I am pretty sure that is what this one was.
Grow wise. I sent in a sample for the regulars. It will be about a week before I get the results back. I have had pretty good luck with doing sexting. So I got these into final pots so they could get growing. I moved a female photo in to the 5’ tent yesterday. If I didn’t get these in there too. The Grape god would be growing a lot faster than the other 2. And crowd them out. New pictures tomorrow :grin:

6 Likes

I’ll bet is was also…I’ve never seen a launch in person but it’s on the short list

4 Likes

Me either only tv lol.

4 Likes

Well, another week has gone by. They are going a little to fast now. All is good in the grow room. All but one are in there now.

I will start off with the new kids. I sent samples out yesterday. So I will know next week some time I hope, if these are females :grin:

We will start with @MattyBear SLH x C99 These little ones are all 2 weeks old now

@Covertgrower Animal Cookies

And a Grimm Glue

For the teenagers. They are all 5 weeks old today and are now on a 11/13

The Pink starburst

@ThcinKC P Jack

@Myfriendis410 Train wreck

@dbrn32 Gold leaf

And a Grape god that sprouted today.

The Train wreck is one that needs to be vegged longer than the others I see now. Another week or so and I could have topped her a few times as well as wrapped her around in the scrog a little more. I think she will still do fine.

Well, that’s it. Thanks for stopping by

17 Likes

Looking good, B!

7 Likes

Thank you :grin: I set the scrogs lower on these. I am hoping to veg less and get a little more through the screen like this.

4 Likes

Always looking good!

4 Likes

B is shooting his magic beans to the sky while. Spacex is shooting rockets.

Boom, looking good.

What’s the P. In the P Jack stand for?

3 Likes

Thanks and it is a Purple Jack @Nicky I have seen some really nice ones of that grown.

3 Likes

Lookin great in there! I like how you hung the green net over them, gives them something to strive for :wink:

2 Likes