Not2sure grow 13 and seeds from friends 💰

is that the (thin man) standing out side the window ? post 33
scary scary happy Halloween . I’ll be tagging along .
:alien: happy growing

5 Likes

Ok, I thought I would add a note here. I decided to change the lights to the gas lantern earlier than I have tried before. Today is nov 1 and the plants are 9 days old. I thought I should also add a picture of what these look like at the start of this. Normal up dates are on saturdays. So this will only be a couple days off their normal picture day. Lights are on at 9am - off at 9pm - on at 2:30am and off at 3:30am then back on at 9am

11 Likes

@Buddy53 Here is a picture of the bags I showed you. These may be going into the other 1 gallon bags I mentioned. I need to keep these in this tent for another week. And it would be a pain to water all 5 if they were all in 5 gallon bags. :grin: I hope this may help answer your transplant question in your thread.

3 Likes

Ok, just a quick update for the transplant. I got more coco mixed up and the girls for the 2x8 tent in there.
Each was let to dry a little before I dropped them into the final pots. I gave each a half gallon of Jacks, and .5ml of Tribus. Lights are at 19" and 60w each. Timer is set for the gas lantern. They may see some low temps for about 4 days since I am drying part of the DT in this room and need the fan running 24/7 for the smell.

These are all 11 days old. Going from left to right in the tent is

Pink Starburst

@ThcinKC s P Jack

@Myfriendis410 s Train wreck

@dbrn32 s Gold leaf

18 Likes

Lol, I hate those bags!!! I’ll send you the 995 I have left!

5 Likes

Looking good in there. Got my 3 pots all ready with FFOF/FFHF with extra perlite now just waiting on my girls to grow some more.

6 Likes

@Pinboy I am surprised to hear that. With how easy they are to use. I would take them if I could. Well, if they were the right size lol I had to buy a few sets to find what size I wanted. The 9x9s are the same as 1 gallon pots too :grin: @ashhhh These are the ones I just started.

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet Such a nice set up you got there! Everything is looking bueno. Nice and healthy. Can you educate me on those clear tubes going into the medium.

I wander if my 5 gallon vivosun pots will fit in the autopot system. Is it possible to possible get them setup on the autopot system or did that have to be done from the very beginning.

Thanks again for the tag. I get lost and lose track of everyones journals so you might just have to tag me to bring me back in the loop :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My wife who admittedly doesn’t pay enough attention emptied the pots out the only time I used them. She said the 2 with the bags had a much smaller root structure than the 2 without. I suppose I should give them another try because they are super easy

2 Likes

@ashhhh The regular 5 gallon pots do not fit in these. How ever. 247garden sells 5 gallon ones that fit these for under 2 bucks each. :grin: The tubes are air lines for the air domes or stones. Air stones work as well as the domes and for about 1/4 the cost.
@Pinboy I like them because I can feel the weight so I know when to water. And I can just drop them in. By day 10. I have a ton of roots in mine.
I may need to start these like this as to just sitting on the shelf now that I look back at this one I tried different :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@Not2SureYet they sent me five 5g fabric smartpots so they covered me there but after I’m done with those I’ll order the ones you just told me about. Do I need to use an air dome?

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

@ashhhh I will send you a link for the ones to re order. :grin: I use air stones most of the time. I wish I had tried these before spending all the money on the air domes. This is what I use. I use 2 stones per pot.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N6320T7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EBXI7PG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have 2 of these but have not got them set up yet, You can split them for each pot. And shut off just one to work on or remove a pot while letting the others go.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08NPQY295/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I know these here work great and are easy to use. This is what I have been using. I will use two of the on and off valves and a splitter for my rez since I have a pair of the reservoirs side by side.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H2TR3LQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Keep in mind I have the 1/4" lines. You probably have the 3/8 now that I think of it. If so. I can get you fixed up with a few links for that if you wanted.

4 Likes

When are you dropping the ones I sent you?! Has @Nicky gotten his yet?

7 Likes

Thanks so much for all the resources. I appreciate it. I’ll unpackage and check which ones I have and get back to you on that

Thanks again my friend!

4 Likes

@MattyBear I think @Nicky should get his next week. They left L.A. yesterday I believe. So as soon as he is set to drop. I will be dropping yours :grin: The tent is all ready for them :grin:

7 Likes

Sweet! Did you sort his to make sure they were female?

6 Likes

@MattyBear I was able to find 2 I believe that I would think are females. I couldn’t tell on any of the Princess. We will use the seed cards to tell us about those. I made sure to put in a few so he had no reason to get a female :grin: Or I hope. I will drop 2 when I do and hope for one female too :grin: If I don’t get one. I may have to do that on the next round. I may drop 3 to be safe. I know the odds are with me for the SLH I have

7 Likes

Well, We have made it to week 2. :grin: And things are still rolling along pretty good.

The Pink Starburst at week 1

And week 2 today

@ThcinKC s P Jack week 1

And today

@Myfriendis410 s Train wreck week 1

And today

@dbrn32 s Gold Leaf week 1

and today

14 Likes

Ok, another error message. :roll_eyes:
Here is @Nicky s AK - 47 clone I call week 1

and today

I had to add the heater to keep things from getting to cold at night now. I may change the light timing so it comes on when it starts warming up a little. @bonnie1

14 Likes

All looking great man!

4 Likes