Not2sure grow 13 and seeds from friends 💰

Looking really good, the gold leaf looks like it’s going to turn out well.

I love the fuzzy bud stage like the animal cookies.

5 Likes

Thet all look great to me, nice job B!

2 Likes

Thanks. @Myfriendis410 or @dbrn32 what type of bags do I need for the vacuum sealer? Any thing special. So I can get things off my self :grin: The GL will be the first out of the tent I am sure. She is turning fast and is all cloudy right now. SO a few more weeks may do her :thinking:

3 Likes

You mean the bags I sent last time? Those were mylar, do you know what size roughly?

2 Likes

Gorgeous plants as
Always!

3 Likes

Everything looks great! The gold leaf is getting its swell on. How far out do you think they are?

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :partying_face: :yum: :zzz:
nice work
:alien: Happy Growing

1 Like

That bud is looking so yummy already

3 Likes

Good looking bunch of ladies for sure man!!

1 Like

Thanks guys. When you have a chance. Can you give me a yell @dbrn32
@Capt.Cola Every one in the big tent should be done around the end of the month or beginning of next month. I will shoot some pictures to @Myfriendis410 to check out when I think I am ready. The one I saw that he did was beautiful. I think I may have been over at his place a little to much since he moved shortly after meeting me :rofl: Growing was a lot more fun when he was around :grin:

5 Likes

I have a few things going this morning, but ill try a little later.

4 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 No rush. The roll in my sealer is a 11" wide roll. But it is a sheet. Not like a bag.

2 Likes

Just requires to be sealed on both ends right?

The mylar is supposedly scent proof and more difficult to tell what’s inside

4 Likes

It would need folded over. And sealed on 3 sides to make a bag. It was my moms I found here. So no idea how she used it. Ok, so mylar is what I need then. :grin: I will go find me some so I can get this stuff on the way finally.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 do these look right

https://www.amazon.com/PackFreshUSA-Seal-Top-Resealable-Sealable-Long-Term/dp/B07H9JX62M/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3TATYHLH1HGK5&keywords=1%2F2%2Bgallon%2Bmylar%2Bbags%2Bfor%2Bfood%2Bstorage&qid=1642357333&sprefix=mylar%2Bfood%2Bstorage%2Bbags%2B1%2F2%2Bgallon%2Caps%2C191&sr=8-5&th=1

4 Likes

Yes that’s similar to what I sent o Alan. Just make sure dimensions will fit what you’re looking to do

3 Likes

@dbrn32 thanks. I will get some on order. I looked to make sure it was not wider than what I have

4 Likes

Ok, the SLH x CH is now officially 5 weeks old.

The GL is looking really dark and cloudy. So there is a possibility this and the TW could be out late this weekend.

GL These are all different buds

Since my next grow will be mostly strains I think I will like. I am wondering if it might be worth getting the Blue dream here so I have a number to try for a BOM for once. The next grow will have my best weather of the year to work with. The BD was my very first plant I great and I never got to try it. I think I might like that one.
Since I have been super focused more on numbers than a perfect plant. This grow here has let me try things I wouldn’t have if I was going for big plants still. Stuff I should all ready know by now. I have about 3 weeks to decide. :slightly_smiling_face:
I have a lot of BD seeds. Just autos and regulars and not ILGM. So no numbers :pensive:

17 Likes

There looking good as usually Sir. :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Deepsix After this harvest. It will tell me if 5 weeks is the sweet spot for me. If it will hold 6oz consistently. I will be good with it. So far I have been in the 6 - 7 oz range. So I would rather give up a few oz for a quicker turn around for the photos. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes